Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1520 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Atheism ain't gonna fix anything!

If you're NOT an Atheist you may want to
    STOP READING NOW!

If Richard Dawkins woke, any/someday, and found the entire world to be
    100% Atheist he??d be most upset/disappointed, methinks.
    Firstly, he??d have to get a ??Real? job unless he were made 'King'.
    Secondly, it wouldn??t change a major thing (real job nor king); I can??t think why, except book sale profits, he??d tout Atheism as an almost cure-all (As I understand it though I've read VERY little of his works) for CULTural illnesses when the example of Social Darwinism exists.

I imagine ole Willy Shakespeare had it most correctly stated as, [I paraphrase] ??The fault is in ourselves, not our stars, not our mythologies nor our temples of fate??.
    The Bard, at least, had it right when he stated
    "...a tale told by an idiot") hence moi??s yammerin?? right here.

If faith-in-deities/religion went away it would be just as if all western children??s absolutely complete faith in Santa Claus vanished. Sure, some kids would feel as if someone died (I did when I was told, by a totally trusted person, the truth about Santa) BUT Zeromas would still come on December
    25th fraught with brought bought gifts and after a few years.....the jolly old elf would be forgotten. We ARE all godless/satanless now just as hundreds of millions of kids ARE Santaless.

Sooooo, if you have any curiosity of how the ??one god?? concept originated, here??s moi??s (As well as others) research.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7iQRFP_e90[/YOUTUBE]

To discover how, according what ??twere hidden from all save I (At least I??m the ONLY person asinine enough to blab about it IF anyone else had/has uncovered it), the origin of Christ.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzY2bVsZK5s[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sckuqPulRGk[/YOUTUBE]

Now.....DO AS I SAY - NOT AS I DO!
    Suck-up to the prevailing mythologies of our human CULTure if you so desire, BUT.....100% so IF you??re getting?? something REAL (shelter, food, etc) that which any of we human animals need.
    Tor1Hershman Reviewed by Tor1Hershman on . Atheism ain't gonna fix anything! If you're NOT an Atheist you may want to STOP READING NOW! If Richard Dawkins woke, any/someday, and found the entire world to be 100% Atheist he??d be most upset/disappointed, methinks. Firstly, he??d have to get a ??Real? job unless he were made 'King'. Secondly, it wouldn??t change a major thing (real job nor king); I can??t think why, except book sale profits, he??d tout Atheism as an almost cure-all (As I understand it though I've read VERY little of his works) for Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Interesting premise. The video "The Origin of Jesus Christ" brought up information I had never heard before. Unfortunately the poor production values and over acting by the voice over, ruined the thought of any potential credibility.

Don't waste your time on these videos unless you have supreme tolerance for bad acting and bad slide shows. :hippy:

The voice guy should look into children's audio books :thumbsup:

It's like if William Shatner and Jon Lovitz master thespian had a love child and he grew up to narrate YouTube videos . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Tor1Hershman
    If you're NOT an Atheist you may want to
    STOP READING NOW!

If Richard Dawkins woke, any/someday, and found the entire world to be
    100% Atheist he??d be most upset/disappointed, methinks.
    Firstly, he??d have to get a ??Real? job unless he were made 'King'.
    Secondly, it wouldn??t change a major thing (real job nor king); I can??t think why, except book sale profits, he??d tout Atheism as an almost cure-all (As I understand it though I've read VERY little of his works) for CULTural illnesses when the example of Social Darwinism exists.

I imagine ole Willy Shakespeare had it most correctly stated as, [I paraphrase] ??The fault is in ourselves, not our stars, not our mythologies nor our temples of fate??.
    The Bard, at least, had it right when he stated
    "...a tale told by an idiot") hence moi??s yammerin?? right here.

If faith-in-deities/religion went away it would be just as if all western children??s absolutely complete faith in Santa Claus vanished. Sure, some kids would feel as if someone died (I did when I was told, by a totally trusted person, the truth about Santa) BUT Zeromas would still come on December
    25th fraught with brought bought gifts and after a few years.....the jolly old elf would be forgotten. We ARE all godless/satanless now just as hundreds of millions of kids ARE Santaless.

Sooooo, if you have any curiosity of how the ??one god?? concept originated, here??s moi??s (As well as others) research.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7iQRFP_e90[/YOUTUBE]

To discover how, according what ??twere hidden from all save I (At least I??m the ONLY person asinine enough to blab about it IF anyone else had/has uncovered it), the origin of Christ.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzY2bVsZK5s[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sckuqPulRGk[/YOUTUBE]

Now.....DO AS I SAY - NOT AS I DO!
    Suck-up to the prevailing mythologies of our human CULTure if you so desire, BUT.....100% so IF you??re getting?? something REAL (shelter, food, etc) that which any of we human animals need.
    to bad none of those vids are credible....to bad god was around way b4 what is said in the vids....to bad the whole premise the vids were based on about a 1 creator came from the egyptians then what?spread to all other groups of people like the jews?so what you are saying is 2 groups of people that hated each other and faught wars all the time.these people that could'nt stand each other you are saying they adopted the "1 god" the egyptians "made"up?

ohh yea btw the egyptians did'nt believe in 1 god but many gods.

Quote Originally Posted by pepurr
    Interesting premise. The video "The Origin of Jesus Christ" brought up information I had never heard before. Unfortunately the poor production values and over acting by the voice over, ruined the thought of any potential credibility. [1.]

Don't waste your time on these videos unless you have supreme tolerance for bad acting [2.] and bad slide shows. [3.] :hippy:
    1. So, what you are sayin' is - if E=MC2 is spoken with a Daffy Duck voice then A-Bombs will not work, right?

2. For one take, without a script, methinks moi did a fine job (Did you notice me wee, head turned quickly - I ani't got a 'cough button' - cough near the end).
    However, well or poor acting is subjective, not quantitative and if you'd just
    dismantled Judaism, Christianity, Islam and Satanism being a little, or LOT, over the top is pretty cool, ehh?

3. That's funny, I'm sure there's some film in there.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtopsfinn
    The voice guy should look into children's audio books :thumbsup:
    Tell me which book is more childish than The Bible.
    I mean...talkin' donkeys, really!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlazer
    It's like if William Shatner and Jon Lovitz master thespian had a love child and he grew up to narrate YouTube videos . . .
    Thank you, Blue Blazer, very much.
    I've always enjoyed Mr. Shatner's
    (Though his evil brother, Billy Poopner, really bugs moi's arse)
    talents and Master Thespian is my favorite bit by Mr. Lovitz.

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by throatstick
    to bad none of those vids are credible....to bad god was around way b4 what is said in the vids....to bad the whole premise the vids were based on about a 1 creator came from the egyptians then what?spread to all other groups of people like the jews?so what you are saying is 2 groups of people that hated each other and faught wars all the time.these people that could'nt stand each other you are saying they adopted the "1 god" the egyptians "made"up?

ohh yea btw the egyptians did'nt believe in 1 god but many gods.
    Perhaps short-term 100% reading/listening/viewing comprehension loss is true :rasta:? Nayyyyyyyyyyy, must just be this person :thumbsup:.

Quote Originally Posted by Tor1Hershman
    Thank you, Blue Blazer, very much.
    I've always enjoyed Mr. Shatner's
    (Though his evil brother, Billy Poopner, really bugs moi's arse)
    talents and Master Thespian is my favorite bit by Mr. Lovitz.

Thanks again
    Just messing with you man.

I have to admit, I actually like Shatner's overacting in Star Trek and Master Thespian was my favorite bit also.