Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1502 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Caregiver

Quote Originally Posted by GratefulMeds
    as it stands now a husband and wife cannot combine patients. you can not have more then 1 caregiver at 1 address.
    It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Just because 2 people have the same physical address doesn't mean that both are growing at that address. One caregiver "could" have a grow at a different location.

Ya know what I mean.

Could get ugly!

2.   Advertisements

Caregiver

Quote Originally Posted by neversummer
    This is America. You can do whatever the hell you want in your bedrooms. Who cares about this stupid bill. People have been growing/smoking/selling in Colorado for years before this bill, and i seriously doubt the true heads are gonna let some phony bill stop them. Dont listen to a lawyers interpretation,they are just pawns for the government and big money dispensaries. Do what you know is right. As long as you keep your mouth shut, and stay under 100 plants you will be fine. If i was one of these dispensaries growing hundreds of plants and selling 10 pounds a week, I would seriously be worried about the feds. Federal time is no joke, and there are minimums. Find a doctor that will reccomend more plants for edibles.

The people saying caregivers cant do business with other caregivers are trying to slant the rules in favor of dispensaries. Amendment 20 was supposed to protect patients and caregivers, not dispensaries. It nevers says in Amendment 20 that caregivers cant deal with other caregivers. I am a caregiver and a patient. Now these big money dispensary owners are paying their lawyers to write a bill that gives them a monopoly over the medical marijuana movement, totally screwing the patients and caregivers.

Dont let these lawyers tell you what you can and cant do, use your head.
    absolutley agree with this statement!

Caregiver

Quote Originally Posted by COzigzag
    It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Just because 2 people have the same physical address doesn't mean that both are growing at that address. One caregiver "could" have a grow at a different location.

Ya know what I mean.

Could get ugly!
    Expect the man at your door that is what is so bad about this it strips many of thge privacy provisions of amendment 20

Caregiver

1284 is a slippery slpope to get Police into your grow rooms and eventualy your homes. it starts with dispensaries next will be caregivers ( we need to make sure they are growing over the limit) And then Finaly the Patients ( lets make sure there not growing more then they need) This Bill was designed to trample you rights.
    i agree

Caregiver

Expect the man at your door that is what is so bad about this it strips many of thge privacy provisions of amendment 20
    i think they might want to be careful with that one....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12