Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1602 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sleeping Problems, Ideas?

I have sleeping problems, almost every single night. If I do fall asleep, I have nightmares, because I lived in South Korea for 10 years of my life, and basically I saw dead people, corpses, blown off heads, etc. You name it, I probably saw it. So I was wondering what exact type of bud to smoke that will give me a good, dream-filled sleep :hippy:
    zomgitsluke Reviewed by zomgitsluke on . Sleeping Problems, Ideas? I have sleeping problems, almost every single night. If I do fall asleep, I have nightmares, because I lived in South Korea for 10 years of my life, and basically I saw dead people, corpses, blown off heads, etc. You name it, I probably saw it. So I was wondering what exact type of bud to smoke that will give me a good, dream-filled sleep :hippy: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Any heavy Indica will do-I too have a sleeping disorder.

Any? Because I plan on growing, I have a license from the state to grow marijuana, but only 1 plant at a time. Which should I grow, and where can I get it? I have a $400 limit, and I'm not sure about prices now-a-days.

Check for seed banks online. Look for an indica strain that matures in a shorter amount of time and has a heavy harvest. Black Doimina is a good strain and Candy Purple. Since you can only grow one plant at a time you need to get as much as you can from each harvest.

I am also unable to sleep due to continuous back pain. I make butter and use that to make cookies. Check the sticky thread from Bob Bong for details.

The cookies allow for at least 4 hours of uninterrupted sleep.:stoned:

If you have $400.00 to spend I'd get Taskenti by Cannabiogen seeds. It's a 100% Indica Landrace. You should get great results with this one IF you let the Trichomes go at least 50% amber!!! Lights out!

Just a suggestion, DC....

I too have sleeping problems and find that MJM can give a good nights sleep.
    I have found that the best solution for me is in edibles. I make canna butter from my trim and cookies from the canna butter ( look for recipies that use the most butter, I like oatmeal cookies which use 1 lb. butter per 2 dozen cookies ) .
    Many times you can get trim from growers very cheap, if not for free. I think the going rate is around $100.00 per pound. I use aprox 1 1/4 ounce of good trim ( no fan leaves or stems ) to 1 lb. of butter when I make my canna butter.

If eat a couple of cookies about 1 to 2 hours befor going to bed and smoke a bowl right befor bed, I am out like a light. Can't say much for dreams though, I think it puts me into deep sleep, no dreams.

Just about any indica will do, just choose a good yeilding strain to grow that is reativily easy to grow. I do white widow and OG kush for my sleepy time and C-99 for my wakey time.

I had luck with Holland's Hope by Dutch Passion. Hits like a hammer.

If I smoke enough of anything it'll put me to sleep.

Really felt a hammer with Purple Urkle for sleep. or
    LA Confidential

pr

Hello i am a newbie to this wonderful site happy 420 day today i am 48 years wife 2 kids and totally disabled sleep disorder pins in hip back surgeries knee problems i get my check every month its just sad i cannot get any indica where i am at all i wish for purple i wish for heavy indica but nothing because of this worst state in the world Called NY enjoy all peace n pot my new friends

you can get indica but you can get sativa ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast