Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1801 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

White Widow and White Russian questions...

I have just acquired several feminized White Widow seeds from Nirvana, and have 2 nice clones of White Russian about to come out of the clone box.... I am wondering what advice anyone can give me regarding the tendencies of these strains... I know theyre supposed to be strong, but do they have any interesting quirks? :rastasmoke:
    TsarBomba Reviewed by TsarBomba on . White Widow and White Russian questions... I have just acquired several feminized White Widow seeds from Nirvana, and have 2 nice clones of White Russian about to come out of the clone box.... I am wondering what advice anyone can give me regarding the tendencies of these strains... I know theyre supposed to be strong, but do they have any interesting quirks? :rastasmoke: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

crippling, highs...:thumbsup:...(most white strains are light feeders, usually 11 flowering weeks to harvest; 5% amber)...IMO

Thanks, crippling high? nice So they do take a couple weeks longer then huh? Light on the nutes too eh? Will my foxfarm tiger bloom and big bloom/molasses suffice?