Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1965 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cannabis in your Electronic Cigarette

I've been trying to figure this out for awhile. E-cigs are designed to produce a vapor instead of smoke, the usual application is for flavored e-liquid as its called. However I recently purchased a 'Colesman' from ColoradoE-smokes, on parker road. It's the first electronic cigarette I've used that works with a cannabis extract. It's amazing when used with hash oils. Its almost completely odorless, when you first exhale their is the tiniest hint of odor, but immediatley dissapates. Its been a great tool for me to medicate in public without worrying about smell or taboo looks.

I was medically discharged from the army, and need something for pain management and this is my new favorite device. It tastes more pure than any form of ingestion I've tried. You get the pleasent taste of the medicine but not the harsh smoke. It takes so little of the hash oil, or the dehydrated oils work very well too, but overall very cost effective, super discreet. Best money I've spent since I got my license. :thumbsup:
    rmathewa Reviewed by rmathewa on . Cannabis in your Electronic Cigarette I've been trying to figure this out for awhile. E-cigs are designed to produce a vapor instead of smoke, the usual application is for flavored e-liquid as its called. However I recently purchased a 'Colesman' from ColoradoE-smokes, on parker road. It's the first electronic cigarette I've used that works with a cannabis extract. It's amazing when used with hash oils. Its almost completely odorless, when you first exhale their is the tiniest hint of odor, but immediatley dissapates. Its been a Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rmathewa
    I've been trying to figure this out for awhile. E-cigs are designed to produce a vapor instead of smoke, the usual application is for flavored e-liquid as its called. However I recently purchased a 'Colesman' from ColoradoE-smokes, on parker road. It's the first electronic cigarette I've used that works with a cannabis extract. It's amazing when used with hash oils. Its almost completely odorless, when you first exhale their is the tiniest hint of odor, but immediatley dissapates. Its been a great tool for me to medicate in public without worrying about smell or taboo looks.

I was medically discharged from the army, and need something for pain management and this is my new favorite device. It tastes more pure than any form of ingestion I've tried. You get the pleasent taste of the medicine but not the harsh smoke. It takes so little of the hash oil, or the dehydrated oils work very well too, but overall very cost effective, super discreet. Best money I've spent since I got my license. :thumbsup:
    That is all great and thank you for serving our country, BUT it is illegal to partake in public view, IMO as long as people act irresponsible and keep trying to get around the laws instead of following them they will keep making it harder on all of us.

You have a good point, however a close buddy of mine went a different route, he doesn't like the stigma of marijuana. He was in the airborne when his chute didnt open correctly, he shattered both his ankles and fractured his spine when he landed. He's been on methodone prescribed by his doctor for as long as I've known him.

Now the army doesn't pay for experimental surgery and that's the only thing he can do to try and allievate his permenant nerve damage. And since he doesn't have the money, he's left with the only option he's got. Medication. Seems like a strange world when he can take a prescribed pain medication like methodone, but is forbidden to take a THC pill or smoke a joint in public. I understand your point, but I respectfully disagree, it makes the assumption that all laws are just and fair and make sense. And I'm not sure the last time you checked but our leaders, and their laws, and their actions haven't exactly been examples of the responsibility you seem to think I lack.

Methadone is a horrible drug invented by the Nazis to keep their soldiers higher for longer without morphine. It will bind anyone to a lifetime of addiction.

But of course I guess that's better than a plant.

The whole "You shouldn't be able to medicate in public" BS is just that. I'm not arguing with Klon, I hear what he's saying, but it's a real kicker that if I wanted, by the end of the week I could be sitting on my front porch with a box of poisons, and nobody would think a 2nd thought about me sitting there, popping pills. But if I wanna puff a J, I'm some albatross around this "great societies" neck.

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerSteve
    The whole "You shouldn't be able to medicate in public" BS is just that. I'm not arguing with Klon, I hear what he's saying, but it's a real kicker that if I wanted, by the end of the week I could be sitting on my front porch with a box of poisons, and nobody would think a 2nd thought about me sitting there, popping pills. But if I wanna puff a J, I'm some albatross around this "great societies" neck.
    /signed

Quote Originally Posted by lampost
    Methadone is a horrible drug invented by the Nazis to keep their soldiers higher for longer without morphine. It will bind anyone to a lifetime of addiction.

But of course I guess that's better than a plant.
    I couldn't agree more. It's amazing to see the physical changes in him, not even the same person, both in how he looks and how he acts. I'm very thankful to live in colorado

i'm open to any subtle way to medicate. home is not always an option! and right now is pretty important if the pain is bad.

I find a car, being driven by someone else, to be a private location if properly set.

it's inconvenient all the freaken time to just have a puff or three to medicate.

bleh

where do you medicate?
    Colorado patient grower. :rambohead:

funkfingers

unrelated completely, but cobcoop your avatar is fucking hilarious:rastasmoke:K+

•     

Quote Originally Posted by copobo
    i'm open to any subtle way to medicate. home is not always an option! and right now is pretty important if the pain is bad.

I find a car, being driven by someone else, to be a private location if properly set.

it's inconvenient all the freaken time to just have a puff or three to medicate.

bleh

where do you medicate?
    Everywhere. Thats why I originally posted this. I use my Colesman with hash oil and I use it everywhere. Its great. It's discreet. No odor. Its a great option

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast