Hi everyone
I am in desperate need of a Dr. in the Windsor area that is willing to prescribe marijuana for my many health issues. I qualify for 5 different health issues; fibromyalgia, severe arthritis, migraine headaches, depression & a brain tumour that makes me constantly nauseous. My Dr. at first said he would sign the papers but then changed his mind after "looking into it further". I can get a prescription for addictive narcotics that can cause a whole host of side effects including death & more stomach problems to add to my nausea but I can't get a script for a God given non-addictive medicine whos only side effect is the munchies & it totally eliminates my nausea & vommitting.
So if anyone out there knows of any compassionate Drs. in Southwestern Ontario (I'm willing to travel if I have to) I would greatly appreciate your help. Thank You all for taking the time to read my post.
islandqueen Reviewed by islandqueen on . Need help in Windsor Hi everyone I am in desperate need of a Dr. in the Windsor area that is willing to prescribe marijuana for my many health issues. I qualify for 5 different health issues; fibromyalgia, severe arthritis, migraine headaches, depression & a brain tumour that makes me constantly nauseous. My Dr. at first said he would sign the papers but then changed his mind after "looking into it further". I can get a prescription for addictive narcotics that can cause a whole host of side effects including Rating: 5