I would like to say Hi to everyone,I just joined the forum due to some problems and roadblocks that I'm having.Currently living in Waterloo without a family Doctor.
I had a serious injury to my back 18 years ago,refused surgery back then and have since reinjured myself last November.The pain is overwhelming,along with the numb legs and feet. I have been to emergency 9 times since November,with nothing but painkillers and anti-inflammatories, that make me feel like crap. I have had 2 MRI's that is showing degenerative disc disease in L3,L4,S1with Spinal Stenosis in the Central Canal.I have also been to a "Pain Management Clinic"where all they wanted to do was nerve block injections that I will never go through again.
I am jumping through hoops just to find a family Doctor,let alone a Doctor that will help me with Herb, with no luck.I have a surgeon consultation in Aug and we'll see how that goes.
I have always smoked recreationally growing up and medicinal Herb has kept my father alive for over 30 years now(that's another story for a later date)but I am finding it hard to get through all this red tape with Doctors and Health Canada.I'm unable to work and comp is giving me grief on my claim,leaving the burden on my loving wife and full supporter of my choices.
But right now I'm getting dirt weed from my hometown 2 hours away and is always different stuff with no name.Occassionally,I'll get some primo and the relief is instant but the good stuff is only once in a while.
What I'm looking for is maybe some leads on Doctors/Suppliers that are sympathetic to the laws.There has to be Doctors that are willing to change the course.Can anyone help? as I'm on my last legs here.Any leads would be greatly appreciated and strictly confidential
cutter61 Reviewed by cutter61 on . Kitchener/Waterloo Doctors I would like to say Hi to everyone,I just joined the forum due to some problems and roadblocks that I'm having.Currently living in Waterloo without a family Doctor. I had a serious injury to my back 18 years ago,refused surgery back then and have since reinjured myself last November.The pain is overwhelming,along with the numb legs and feet. I have been to emergency 9 times since November,with nothing but painkillers and anti-inflammatories, that make me feel like crap. I have had 2 MRI's Rating: 5