Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1453 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Beneficial bacteria mycrorrhizal molasses organic tea help please

Hello everyone, i am currently running indoors with roots organic soiless with cutting edge solutions as my nutes. I also use hum tea from cutting edge as well. My local hydro shop brews it for 15$ a gallon which can be used for 50 gallons but i would really like to use more of it. I really want to brew my own my own beneficial bacteria with molasses, bat guano, worm castings and anything else you good people my advise me in. There is a feed show here in town that has some great stuff but i am not sure which to choose. The have mycrorhizal (bnficial fungi), mycoapply endo, and vital earths bio pak (benefiial bacteria). here is the link to everything they have http://www.concentratesnw.com/produc...l%20Master.pdf
    My question is what would be the best to add to my brew tea to use once a week for flowering and should i use a different brew for veg. i will keep using my normal nutes but want to exchange a nute feed for a brew feed once a week. i have some black strap mollasss already and have been using 1tbls per gallon. just want to get some micro brew in there that i can sustain for a cheaper prices then great white or voodoo which i think just repackage basic stuff and slap on cool logos. Peace
    rick24wag Reviewed by rick24wag on . Beneficial bacteria mycrorrhizal molasses organic tea help please Hello everyone, i am currently running indoors with roots organic soiless with cutting edge solutions as my nutes. I also use hum tea from cutting edge as well. My local hydro shop brews it for 15$ a gallon which can be used for 50 gallons but i would really like to use more of it. I really want to brew my own my own beneficial bacteria with molasses, bat guano, worm castings and anything else you good people my advise me in. There is a feed show here in town that has some great stuff but i am Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Beneficial bacteria mycrorrhizal molasses organic tea help please

well, i'm not exactly sure what your question is, but i'll give it a go. i would say to get all the beneficials in there that you can get. The products that you mentioned like great white are costly. But they have the highest number of beneficials and ease of use on their side. You definately can get some great beneficials through the teas you were talkin about. Hum tea is a great product that i use a ton of. but its just a compost tea, that anyone of us could make. Of all the beneficials i use, the mycorrihza(sp?) seems to be the best. i use a product called Mayan Mycrozyme brewed into a myco tea. You can get your myco in many forms and it makes noticable differences.

hope this helps. i can go on and on about how far my gardens have come since i started paying ultimate attention to getting as many beneficial bacteria, fungi and microbes, etc. in the soil.