Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1778 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Genetics question

Wow! Set for life it sounds to me!
    Hey Funk have you tried that Pure Pakistani X-18? I think that's what it was... I wanna pick up some of those seeds eventually!
    I always wanted to get Malawi Gold too. I remember reading about it back when I was like 16 LOL. They said it had super high THCV and it made you trip. But I don't think they knew much about THCV back then.

2.   Advertisements

funkfingers

Genetics question

Quote Originally Posted by lampost
    Wow! Set for life it sounds to me!
    Hey Funk have you tried that Pure Pakistani X-18? I think that's what it was... I wanna pick up some of those seeds eventually!
    I always wanted to get Malawi Gold too. I remember reading about it back when I was like 16 LOL. They said it had super high THCV and it made you trip. But I don't think they knew much about THCV back then.

Tom Hill Is the Man bro I think that all his offerings are worth picking up, for the breeding possibilities alone.. Someone I know just popped some a malawi gold cross..If only herb was really legal and I could grow out all the strains i've ever wanted::wakes up from dream::maybe one day if the gov don't fuck it up:thumbsup:

•     

Genetics question

I get the seed bank thing but I was always taught that seeds (any kind) will only last for a few months then they die off.

Yes! I do think we should stock up on not only seed bearing plants of all kinds but anything that help get you though what/if ever anything that is going to happen in 2012 (Yellowstone popping off?).

I wish I had the space to grow! I would try it again if I did. Clones are cheap and quailty meds so that would save me sooooooo much over goin' out and buyin' 8ths 3,4,5 times a month.

Until then, I guess I just learn so I don't have tall spindley plants next time. :thumbsup:

•     

Genetics question

Oh and thank you all for the Grow 101 session. :i feel stupid::thumbsup:

•     
    funkfingers

Genetics question

Quote Originally Posted by Justabloke
    I get the seed bank thing but I was always taught that seeds (any kind) will only last for a few months then they die off.

Yes! I do think we should stock up on not only seed bearing plants of all kinds but anything that help get you though what/if ever anything that is going to happen in 2012 (Yellowstone popping off?).

I wish I had the space to grow! I would try it again if I did. Clones are cheap and quailty meds so that would save me sooooooo much over goin' out and buyin' 8ths 3,4,5 times a month.

Until then, I guess I just learn so I don't have tall spindley plants next time. :thumbsup:
    Seeds can last for YEARS if stored properly...Do a guerrilla grow, not to late to get a spot going outside..OVerGrow The Government:rastasmoke::rastasmoke:

•     

Genetics question

Quote Originally Posted by funkfingers
    Seeds can last for YEARS if stored properly...Do a guerrilla grow, not to late to get a spot going outside..OVerGrow The Government:rastasmoke::rastasmoke:
    What about H20? Won't I need a steady supply of it? If not then I have a good place behind my house that no one ever goes and is pretty hidden from the air.

•     
    funkfingers

Genetics question

Quote Originally Posted by Justabloke
    What about H20? Won't I need a steady supply of it? If not then I have a good place behind my house that no one ever goes and is pretty hidden from the air.
    That's the Fun PArt.stoner ingenuity..I've got faith..There has been spots where I've had to lug water to the spot..not so much fun bot doable..

•     

Genetics question

That's the Fun PArt.stoner ingenuity..I've got faith..There has been spots where I've had to lug water to the spot..not so much fun bot doable..
    Hummm I might just have to go for a "walk" behind the house tomorrow when I'm feeling better. Dancing at The Church can be quite painful for those of us with back prollems.

As can hauling water to a grow site. But yes, I do think I can work something out.

It wouldn't be the first time I've gotten a big stinky buds but it will be the first time I've grown some.

•     

Genetics question

Quote Originally Posted by lampost
    I don't know that much but it seems like the gene pool is becoming tainted by all this aimless breeding! And then you hear talk of some of the first killer landraces that no longer exist because they've been bred out of existence and it make me sad.... and then there's no question that the gene pool is becoming tainted!
    i couldnt agree more

meded so you can mededicate to mededitate
    meded, so you can mededicate to mededitate

•     

Genetics question

I WANT TO DO AN OUTDOORS BUT it's still cold where i am and snows still at nite lmao.im hoping to start some indoors and move them out doors soon if this weather lets up.

• Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast