Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1699 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Transfering to university of south carolina

My parents just bought a house down here and are moving so I'm about to transfer from ohio state to usc. So I'm curious about how the whole pot scene is down here?
    Xfootballer Reviewed by Xfootballer on . Transfering to university of south carolina My parents just bought a house down here and are moving so I'm about to transfer from ohio state to usc. So I'm curious about how the whole pot scene is down here? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

It's available around here. Good mids and once in awhile you can find the specialty strains. The university is nearby and there are several other colleges, so that helps out a lot

Welcome to gamecock country... if you're like me, then college sports don't matter to you much. You'll find plenty to do around here!

Quote Originally Posted by gamecock0812
    It's available around here. Good mids and once in awhile you can find the specialty strains. The university is nearby and there are several other colleges, so that helps out a lot

Welcome to gamecock country... if you're like me, then college sports don't matter to you much. You'll find plenty to do around here!
    Just wated to know what "specialty strain" you have found lately. IM me, my v-card has the handle.
    I'll be visiting there soon and would like to hang out.