Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1607 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where have you gotten great CANNABUTTER?

Since edibles are so inconsistent I really only consider picking up cannabutter. For some reason, it seems to me that this has a chance of being more consistent...

So where have YOU gotten GREAT cannabutter??

I haven't really seen it around much lately anyway....
    lampost Reviewed by lampost on . Where have you gotten great CANNABUTTER? Since edibles are so inconsistent I really only consider picking up cannabutter. For some reason, it seems to me that this has a chance of being more consistent... So where have YOU gotten GREAT cannabutter?? I haven't really seen it around much lately anyway.... Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I've seen it in a few dispensaries for an outrageous price. But usually, I think people just sell the baked goods....not the actual butter. I make my own, it's pretty simple once you have it down. :jointsmile:

Quote Originally Posted by moody420
    I've seen it in a few dispensaries for an outrageous price. But usually, I think people just sell the baked goods....not the actual butter. I make my own, it's pretty simple once you have it down. :jointsmile:
    Yeah, I was going to but I made all hash instead.

I've seen butter at C3, Herbal Connections Highlands, and Denver Relief so I know it's out there. Never purchased it before though...

I remember they had small sample cups at Herbal Connections for <$10 but this was 6 months ago or so. All they had when I was in though was garlic butter, so I passed.

Quote Originally Posted by lampost
    Since edibles are so inconsistent I really only consider picking up cannabutter. For some reason, it seems to me that this has a chance of being more consistent...

So where have YOU gotten GREAT cannabutter??

I haven't really seen it around much lately anyway....

In MY fridge Seriously though, the good butter is found right in the growers fridge, almost all butter mass produced for disp's is junk, I paid $40 i believe for a 1/4lb at c3 initiatives? cant remember. Anyways it didn't do shit, wish I could recommend a place. I love good butter :jointsmile:

We offer Butter down at D9 from time to time for around 4 oz for 15-16$ and our patients seem to love it. When we do have it in it also tends to be strain specific as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta9Billy
    We offer Butter down at D9 from time to time for around 4 oz for 15-16$ and our patients seem to love it. When we do have it in it also tends to be strain specific as well.
    Cool, I'll have to keep my eyes peeled on you menu updates...

You could make your own butter in a crock pot. Add 4 sticks of butter, 2 cups of water (so the butter doesn't burn), as much trim as you want/ can fit, set crock pot to low and let cook for 10 hours. Stir every two hours.

I know you said you already made hash. I tried making butter with my hash leftovers (i.e, wet/mashed up trim) and while it still gave a buzz, it wasn't as strong. So I guess it depends on how potent you want your butter to be.

FYI, you might want to set up your crock pot right next to an open window upstairs because this process will STINK up your house.

We sell mason jars which equal a little over 1 1/4 lbs for $60.00
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by ganjagr1
    You could make your own butter in a crock pot. Add 4 sticks of butter, 2 cups of water (so the butter doesn't burn), as much trim as you want/ can fit, set crock pot to low and let cook for 10 hours. Stir every two hours.

I know you said you already made hash. I tried making butter with my hash leftovers (i.e, wet/mashed up trim) and while it still gave a buzz, it wasn't as strong. So I guess it depends on how potent you want your butter to be.

FYI, you might want to set up your crock pot right next to an open window upstairs because this process will STINK up your house.
    Thanks, I do have a small amount of trim left and some crappy non-smokable grade hash. I might try to just do it on a reduced scale with 1/2 to 1 stick of butter.

GM, that sounds like a great deal!! Have you had any feedback on quality? Is it made in a commercial kitchen? I might have to run and pick some up! Still wanna get some TGAs from you guys too!!

You've got to figure that if you buy butter from the same folks who make the edibles you buy and their edibles wont work for you the butter probably won't for you either. Go with a trusted potent edible...Deez Wake N Bakery make the strongest edibles in the state. They're hard to get at times but NOTHING is more potent. Don't take my word for it, go try them yourself. I promise you wont be dissappointed. I ate a Bitch'n Brownie once and lost an entire day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast