Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1538 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Grass Roots Rx

Had my first dealings with a dispensary, I am pretty pleased with it. Ordering was easy and it was delivered.

Hands down, it's the best Marijuana I have ever used. A cross between something called Tora/Bora and Northern Lights.

Since I've been a medicinal user/cancer patient, Marijuana doesn't really give me the 'munchies', Schwag downright kills my appetite but when I use this stuff, it feels like I have a hole in my stomach.

New Mexico has just been awesome, so glad to have moved here.
    Anonymouse Reviewed by Anonymouse on . Grass Roots Rx Had my first dealings with a dispensary, I am pretty pleased with it. Ordering was easy and it was delivered. Hands down, it's the best Marijuana I have ever used. A cross between something called Tora/Bora and Northern Lights. Since I've been a medicinal user/cancer patient, Marijuana doesn't really give me the 'munchies', Schwag downright kills my appetite but when I use this stuff, it feels like I have a hole in my stomach. New Mexico has just been awesome, so glad to have moved Rating: 5
    Get seeds, learn to garden and take control of your medication.

2.   Advertisements

Grass Roots Rx

How is it that you can order product and get through to people when i have had my card since feb and cant get anything form anyone.....oh now im pissed
    [SIZE=\"2\"][COLOR=\"Red\"]PILLS KILL.. POT HEALS...**

**VOTE DIANE DENISH IF YOU SUPPORT THE MEDICAL USE OF MARIJUANA.**

VOTE FOR SUSANA MARTINEZ IF YOU WANT TO CAUSE THE SICK TO SUFFER WITHOUT RELIEF.

IF YOU BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE WITH AIDS AND CANCER
    SHOULD BE JAILED FOR TAKING THEIR DOCTOR RECOMMENDED MEDICINE... THEN BY ALL MEANS..

VOTE FOR MARTINEZ.. BUT IF YOU GIVE A DAMN ABOUT PATIENTS\' RIGHTS, THEN VOTE WITH YOUR HEART, AND VOTE FOR COMPASSION.

A VOTE FOR DENISH IS A VOTE FOR REFORM.
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Grass Roots Rx

There is another Producer that has Product currently also,and another that is getting Product on May 14.

Grass Roots Rx

I am happy for you Anonymouse!!!!! I hope that your treatments are going well and that you are functioning as best as you can....I understand that it is really tough to go through. Best wishes and I hope you continue to get stronger and fight off the disease!

Medical420Mama....I am sorry to hear of your issue. I tried to check out one of the producers in question and their site was down for maintenance. I am not sure if you are having the same problem on your end. Hang in there!!!!

CS.....thanks for the information. Hopefully things will get better with the producers and more will be approved soon. I know that JM is extremely active in doing what he can to help this process along!

Grass Roots Rx

MM: Very strange, they're pretty close to Rio Rancho and all I've done is call them on the phone and place the order, was very simple. They don't always pick up but keep trying and they do.

Grass Roots Rx

I call them once a week and all i get is a voicemail i leave my info and no call back i just sent them another email message yesterday so we will see what happens come monday.

Cool i did get a email last nite about the product on the 14th so i am super excited that i finally get to buy some quality medicine and also some seeds i needed good seeds.
    [SIZE=\"2\"][COLOR=\"Red\"]PILLS KILL.. POT HEALS...**

**VOTE DIANE DENISH IF YOU SUPPORT THE MEDICAL USE OF MARIJUANA.**

VOTE FOR SUSANA MARTINEZ IF YOU WANT TO CAUSE THE SICK TO SUFFER WITHOUT RELIEF.

IF YOU BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE WITH AIDS AND CANCER
    SHOULD BE JAILED FOR TAKING THEIR DOCTOR RECOMMENDED MEDICINE... THEN BY ALL MEANS..

VOTE FOR MARTINEZ.. BUT IF YOU GIVE A DAMN ABOUT PATIENTS\' RIGHTS, THEN VOTE WITH YOUR HEART, AND VOTE FOR COMPASSION.

A VOTE FOR DENISH IS A VOTE FOR REFORM.
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Grass Roots Rx

I did get two seeds from the Grape Krush I purchased the week before, it was a bit dry but it was pretty good meds.

Those seeds have sprouted and they're going to get a lot of TLC

Grass Roots Rx

Quote Originally Posted by medical420mama
    I call them once a week and all i get is a voicemail i leave my info and no call back i just sent them another email message yesterday so we will see what happens come monday.

Cool i did get a email last nite about the product on the 14th so i am super excited that i finally get to buy some quality medicine and also some seeds i needed good seeds.
    I don't bother with them anymore. ::shrug::

I've had the same results you have.

Grass Roots Rx

Im in the same boat. I just gave up on em as well.

Grass Roots Rx

Quote Originally Posted by medical420mama

Another email just came from a different Producer about product available on May 5th.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast