Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1934 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Grass Roots Rx

Wow I'm so glad I wasn't the only one getting screwed by grass rx. I've tried many times to get my Meds with them. No luck at all and this week I finally got through they took All my personal Information plus credit card payment and never delivered didn't call I havnt got my money back yet either. I really hope this is Just a misunderstanding but I've left messages over and over with no reply. I just want my meds or my money. But its funny I only came on this site to find another place to get my meds and I find more people that has had issues with grass rx. So if anyone can point me in the right direction for my medical cannabis please let me know. I live far west four hours from abl. Plus I'm in a wheelchair and very hard for me to traval. Thanks if u can help.

Grass Roots Rx

Quote Originally Posted by medical420mama
    I am not healthy enough to drive to santa fe nor do i have the money to even thnk about driving that far. Everytime i go to the website it says that there is some error or something, but who cares i am done bitching i have ordered some from another producer and will get it saturday. soo yay for me and a big BOO for grassroots rx
    Momma I'm In the same boat as you. In a wheelchair and to far from the big city like alb, or SF. Can u help me find a place that will help me?

3.   Advertisements

Grass Roots Rx

Quote Originally Posted by sgtbilly
    Momma I'm In the same boat as you. In a wheelchair and to far from the big city like alb, or SF. Can u help me find a place that will help me?
    If you were in the abq area i would personally help you out (aka give you some of mine) i do know that two of them have meds avail right now in fact i have some coming tomorrow...... I am still learning the ropes but i dont think i am able to disclose info about the producers?

Does anyone know if we can just simply give the name of the producers that have product available, becasue as some of you know i have had a problem reciving info on when product is avail.

sgtbilly i want to personally say thank you for all you have done for us and for what you have givin up for all of us. In my eyes any solider doesnt matter what branch or what your mos is or was you are all heros. Thank you :jointsmile:
    [SIZE=\"2\"][COLOR=\"Red\"]PILLS KILL.. POT HEALS...**

**VOTE DIANE DENISH IF YOU SUPPORT THE MEDICAL USE OF MARIJUANA.**

VOTE FOR SUSANA MARTINEZ IF YOU WANT TO CAUSE THE SICK TO SUFFER WITHOUT RELIEF.

IF YOU BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE WITH AIDS AND CANCER
    SHOULD BE JAILED FOR TAKING THEIR DOCTOR RECOMMENDED MEDICINE... THEN BY ALL MEANS..

VOTE FOR MARTINEZ.. BUT IF YOU GIVE A DAMN ABOUT PATIENTS\' RIGHTS, THEN VOTE WITH YOUR HEART, AND VOTE FOR COMPASSION.

A VOTE FOR DENISH IS A VOTE FOR REFORM.
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Grass Roots Rx

Awww Momma, that Is so nice! But I really want to buy my own meds I have the money smile.also I have the card from the state nmdoh. They only gave me five producers four of then couldn't help me and one told me to call back on the 14th. I'm sure we should be able to share info if we are part of program. The four producers made me sign release that they can share our info with each other (I'm sure u did to) so why can't patients share info about where we can get our meds? Maybe u can give name and phone only no address then let the patient call to register with said producer. Before they deliver a patient must register first anyway. Furthermore, you probably have the same names from the state as I have. I plan on calling the state today also but maybe u can give the name and I will find the rest on my own. I really need my. Meds! Thank u for your help and kind words.

Grass Roots Rx

Quote Originally Posted by sgtbilly
    Wow I'm so glad I wasn't the only one getting screwed by grass rx. I've tried many times to get my Meds with them. No luck at all and this week I finally got through they took All my personal Information plus credit card payment and never delivered didn't call I havnt got my money back yet either. I really hope this is Just a misunderstanding but I've left messages over and over with no reply. I just want my meds or my money. But its funny I only came on this site to find another place to get my meds and I find more people that has had issues with grass rx. So if anyone can point me in the right direction for my medical cannabis please let me know. I live far west four hours from abl. Plus I'm in a wheelchair and very hard for me to traval. Thanks if u can help.
    First of all, let me say that im so glad that this was a big misunderstanding and i stand corrected!!! Grassroots rx are cool people!!! i talked to a nice lady from Grassroots rx this morning. She clarified that my order was on its way. She was very respectful and kind. After checking with my bank, I found out that somehow my order was cancelled, but reordered. With so little producers for us patients, I was very happy that this issue was cleared up. I am so grateful to Grassroots because i just recieved my package and let me tell you it is great!!!! Wonderful strains, awesome aroma, and it was packaged very discreetly. You couldn't even tell what it was until you opened it and your nose gets that sweet smelling herb!:thumbsup: :dance: No doubt about it Grassroots rx is ALRIGHT! and i will definitely use them again. So give them a chance; im sure you will enjoy your medicine. Make sure you call on Monday's and or Thursday's mornings; thats when i was able to talk to some one. Furthermore, we as a community need to put pressure on nmdoh to let more producers become eligible. Its not fair to the 5 producers to be responsible for all of the cannabis patients in the whole state of New Mexico. They deserve more relief since they have to provide a service for us thousands of patients. :thumbsup:

Grass Roots Rx

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouse
    Had my first dealings with a dispensary, I am pretty pleased with it. Ordering was easy and it was delivered.

Hands down, it's the best Marijuana I have ever used. A cross between something called Tora/Bora and Northern Lights.

Since I've been a medicinal user/cancer patient, Marijuana doesn't really give me the 'munchies', Schwag downright kills my appetite but when I use this stuff, it feels like I have a hole in my stomach.

New Mexico has just been awesome, so glad to have moved here.
    Not to be picky,but there are no dispensaries in NM.
    I am glad that you had a good experience with a quality Producer.

Grass Roots Rx

I call them once a week and all i get is a voicemail i leave my info and no call back i just sent them another email message yesterday so we will see what happens come monday.

Cool i did get a email last nite about the product on the 14th so i am super excited that i finally get to buy some quality medicine and also some seeds i needed good seeds.

Don't we all need quality seeds? I applaud your strength in doing without good genetics this long.
    Hopefully, the DOH will allow patients to establish at least a trading Co-op eventually,so all will have good genetics,even those that can't afford to purchase seeds.

Grass Roots Rx

I havent been notified of any new medication ...... i got a unsettling email from grass roots so i will never buy from them. If they are anything like they are in the email they sent then i will not have anything to do with them....Good luck to anyone that deals with them. I personally think they are all inconsiderate uneducated people. My own opinion please dont fight with me about it i am not having a good day and just needed to vent a little bit.
    Please let me know by PM what that's about.I think you have my email.

Grass Roots Rx

I am not healthy enough to drive to santa fe nor do i have the money to even thnk about driving that far. Everytime i go to the website it says that there is some error or something, but who cares i am done bitching i have ordered some from another producer and will get it saturday. soo yay for me and a big BOO for grassroots rx
    Their website was hacked,probably not their fault.

Grass Roots Rx

I think that if we are able to have 12 seedlings and 4 mature that the producers should be able to make at the least 4 plants per paitient. I dont understand the 95 plant limit because like you said anything can happen and make the amount of meds less So if they were to grow 4 plants per person then i believe that would solve the shortage problem . Am i right or am i just talking out of my ass?
    I think the 95 plant limit was originally imposed to cater to federal laws.
    That said,I think they should modify it UPWARD.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast