Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1742 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1st Annual "Lobster and Clam Baked"

This small 2 day party has been a year long goal of mine.

"Lobster and Clam Baked" Fest will be invite only

There will be camping available and amazing food and music....

The whole idea is to get networked and develop friendships here in Maine.

My goal is to ultimately teach others the power of growing together and sharing together....a Karmic Co-oP of friends that all depend on each other for free medicine. This will be an great event and together we can stop paying for medicine and all contibute to the cause. Some may be able to grow....others may be able to help the growers with expenses. Why go to a dispensery when we can all do it together. It takes the business out of something that shouldnt be sketchy. This is an herb that heals....lets approach it that way.
    All the food will be free...as well as music. Donations will be accepted, monetarily or medicine. Medicine donations will go to patients that cant afford to buy. Lets create a legacy here in Maine and make this an experience that teaches others
    Let me know your thoughts and ideas. looking for well rounded band or two for the fest,,,
    Peace!
    LedBudGrower Reviewed by LedBudGrower on . 1st Annual "Lobster and Clam Baked" This small 2 day party has been a year long goal of mine. "Lobster and Clam Baked" Fest will be invite only There will be camping available and amazing food and music.... The whole idea is to get networked and develop friendships here in Maine. My goal is to ultimately teach others the power of growing together and sharing together....a Karmic Co-oP of friends that all depend on each other for free medicine. This will be an great event and together we can stop paying for Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

just registered
    how can I send you a pm for the info ?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LedBudGrower
    This small 2 day party has been a year long goal of mine.

"Lobster and Clam Baked" Fest will be invite only

There will be camping available and amazing food and music....

The whole idea is to get networked and develop friendships here in Maine.

My goal is to ultimately teach others the power of growing together and sharing together....a Karmic Co-oP of friends that all depend on each other for free medicine. This will be an great event and together we can stop paying for medicine and all contibute to the cause. Some may be able to grow....others may be able to help the growers with expenses. Why go to a dispensery when we can all do it together. It takes the business out of something that shouldnt be sketchy. This is an herb that heals....lets approach it that way.
    All the food will be free...as well as music. Donations will be accepted, monetarily or medicine. Medicine donations will go to patients that cant afford to buy. Lets create a legacy here in Maine and make this an experience that teaches others
    Let me know your thoughts and ideas. looking for well rounded band or two for the fest,,,
    Peace!
    very good idea led! i'd love to get up to maine and check it out. i hear tell it's beautiful.
    no amsterdam, no pm available here. here is another reason, oh well.......

Hi,

Fellow Maine Caregiver here, I like your idea, would love to hear a little more about this, you say planning iy for a year, do you have a date/time/location yet?

Thanks!

Patient and Caregiver
    Lewiston/Auburn Area

Are you still planning on having this?

Definately still the plan. Would like to see it happen late Septemberish!

General invite for anyone w/ a patient registry card? lol j/k - but sounds awesome.

I've spent many years in Maine, best state 2nd only to VTand Alaska - but I digress....

ANYway - I'd love to come up and network on your dispensary legislation, etc, and what better timing then Septemberish....

Best,

Phil

Hey Phil,
    I agree wholeheartedly with the sentiments about vermont and Alaska. The entire dispensery issue is a sore one for many here and the way they are going about it makes it very difficult for patients that dont have much money.
    In regards to the Lobster and Clam Fest....still on and open to those invited.

Lets see how the summer grows...goes I mean.

LedBud, that is a very generous and thoughtful idea! I just got here from Florida, and spent nearly all of my money moving here. I have no car, no job, and am literally broke.

I want to get a doctor's appointment so I can get registered, but have no insurance, and I think it would clean out the little money I have left to eat with. Talk about frustrating. I have Glaucoma, and it's been a month since I've taken my MJ for it. My eye doctor in Fla said I'm treading on dangerous ground, since I refuse prescriptions.

If I could, I'd love to learn how to grow. Some strains really grow well here in Maine, and I'd like to see it happen. At 54, I may be an old fart, and a late comer to MJ, but I'm convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that this is the answer! A couple of years ago, a new friend made me aware, and introduced me to this wonderful plant.

I applaud your efforts and hope your "Lobster & Clam Baked" is successful! It would be wonderful to attend, but I see it's invitation only. That's probably for the best, as I know how things are. Best of luck to ya! :thumbsup:

Doug

hey we are Care givers in Oxford area and would love to meet and chat with other Caregivers here in Maine... Have you had your bake yet?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast