Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1580 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Are people having trouble...

Was wondering if people are having any trouble finding or when they do it's awful. I don't have a problem finding it, but everything I do find is crap. The stuff I'm supposedly getting is headies quality but I don't think it is. Not exactly surewhats going on but what I use to get years ago is not what I get today. I will be so happy when D.C. starts opening up dispenceries.

I would just like hear what other people are going through
    funiman111 Reviewed by funiman111 on . Are people having trouble... Was wondering if people are having any trouble finding or when they do it's awful. I don't have a problem finding it, but everything I do find is crap. The stuff I'm supposedly getting is headies quality but I don't think it is. Not exactly surewhats going on but what I use to get years ago is not what I get today. I will be so happy when D.C. starts opening up dispenceries. I would just like hear what other people are going through Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Same, dude. I don't know what the deal is, but the rough shit I can find is barely tolerable and costs too much to boot. Ah, the good old days.

I got some 'headies from cali' when i first moved here. they had to be the bottom of the barrel; i've had real cali chronic. for 120 a quad? crazy-- not dank enough for that price!
    get me some real dank and i'll drop that cash, but shit. And they were off-brand names like Lamb's Breath instead of Lamb's Bread. This area is disappointing to say the least. I can't even find middies now, since my dealer left the country. Everyone acts like they've hardly ever heard of weed. like it's black tar or something. crazy.