Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1667 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

starting from scratch

i got my first seeds but not started them as yet just getting grow room ready

grow room is 4m x 4m and is pure white matt

any ideas how to set this all up ?

im doing hydro and have a Atami Wilma 10 pot grow system

what feeds and lights do you reccomend and any other tips will be greatly received

thanks
    ponicgrower Reviewed by ponicgrower on . starting from scratch i got my first seeds but not started them as yet just getting grow room ready grow room is 4m x 4m and is pure white matt any ideas how to set this all up ? im doing hydro and have a Atami Wilma 10 pot grow system Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

starting from scratch

Hey Ponic glad to see you here :thumbsup:
    As for feeds there are plenty of them out there but I stick with GH 3-Part. The main reason why is it is all I have ever used and does just what I want so it's good enough for me hehe. As for lights I will google your system so I can see what it looks like but couple things to think of ..........
    From what I have read 600w lights are the most efficient but you have to run a conversion bulb if you want MH to veg with.
    Cooling is key so kinda in a roundabout way what kind of cooling for these lights will you be using is almost more important than the lights themselves.

As for the kind of light there are some many combinations out there its nutz!! I do a lil reading and I'll get back to ya on that 1 :jointsmile:

starting from scratch

thanks tiny much appreciated

starting from scratch

ok looked up the system and its not a bad looking one. I'm not gonna be able to help ya on feed times as I see that is a drip system and I am currently running E&F and DWC, have never done drip so I'm not gonna lie to you but I do believe Marty or Loc and quite a few others could help with that.
    As for the light you could cover that with a single 600w with a decent reflector. When I put my room together downstairs I found a new site that I had not been to yet and was really happy with the way things went. Bought both my 600w Nextgen ballasts and both of my reflectors from them. Hydroponics - Grow Wurks - Hydroponic Supplies, Hydroponics, Hydroponic Supplies, Gardening Systems & Nutrients Online Stores Growwurks.com
    Look them up and plan on looking for a bit that got a ton of reflectors hehe :wtf:

starting from scratch

hi tiny

thanks for info

is dripper system going to be easy enough to learn with or am i maybe better sticking to another system until i get a bit more experiance

love the way your dwc lot have turned out

will try this way soon

can i try and run a couple of different systems in the one room or am i better having one system for each room

thanks m8

starting from scratch

You should be fine with a drip setup it is just nothing I have tried yet (keyword YET) so I have no way of guiding when it comes to how often for the drippers to run and such.

I dont see why you cant run different systems in same room so I say go for it :thumbsup:

starting from scratch

thanks tiny

will get room sorted out then post pics of it before i germinate

i just want it to be set up properly before i start

speak soon