Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1536 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

question about dilution method

so i'm freakin tiny. weigh 90 lbs. only 5 feet tall. i was court odered to take outpatient treament classes and just found out they can make me do random drug tests and i was wondering if that dilution method would be the same for me...i just don't want to over do it. and how much red meat is ideal to eat?
    me0144 Reviewed by me0144 on . question about dilution method so i'm freakin tiny. weigh 90 lbs. only 5 feet tall. i was court odered to take outpatient treament classes and just found out they can make me do random drug tests and i was wondering if that dilution method would be the same for me...i just don't want to over do it. and how much red meat is ideal to eat? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

question about dilution method

The read meat won't help unless you have 4 or 5 days notice before you get tested.
    Being only 90 pounds I don't think I'd drink more than 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the UA. If you've got time to load up on red fatty meat then that will help with not getting a negative dilute. Or pickup some creatine.