Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1910 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

a friends very ghetto grow

hi all a friend of mine who i have been helping as much as i can(he aquired them almost drowned to death) asked me to post his crop and ask how he is doing. here are the pics i took today.
    spankey Reviewed by spankey on . a friends very ghetto grow hi all a friend of mine who i have been helping as much as i can(he aquired them almost drowned to death) asked me to post his crop and ask how he is doing. here are the pics i took today. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

and here are the rest of the pice.(there are only 3 plants) so any comments will be given to him so let me know what everyone thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by spankey
    hi all a friend of mine who i have been helping as much as i can(he aquired them almost drowned to death) asked me to post his crop and ask how he is doing. here are the pics i took today.
    ha greedy plant on the left in the first pic:jointsmile:

not only has he done realy well to bring the back from being deprived but they look fucking gorgeous!! tell him to keep on what hes doing and to look forward to harvest:thumbsup::jointsmile:
    :jointsmile:

Your friend is doing very nice to have overcome problems. They are green and lovely. Nice trichomes starting too. Won't be too much longer and your friend will have a bunch that want to be his friend. Enjoy.

oh ya there only 20 days into flower. and that little one is only 10 days in flower. it was ano ther friends who instead of chopping her gaxe her to me i didnt have room so i gave her to him. so it is just a gravey plant. we figure an ounce or two off her.

looking good so far....you guys will have some good herb off of those for sure! :jointsmile:

we are estimating about 6 to 8 oz off the big one and 2 to 4 oz off the middle one. and 1 to 2 off the small one. im teaching him all i know(most of which i got here and a few other sites)

hi mate do you know, whats the light hes using?
    great growing =]

thanks. :thumbsup:

cheap 400 wat hps. only thing about this grow that was good only 2 wall sides gave reflection. one opened to room. im amazed at there growth and production.

I resemble that remark.

My grow was so bad last year my buddy called it the Aushwitz (sp?) grow. Barely enough to survive. I had water issues and it was pretty poor.
    :smokin:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast