Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1673 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bellingham area patient network

hi there all.. i would like to introduce myself to the forum.. I am the founder of the new patient network here in whatcom county.. The Best Medicine Network currently we are under construction, but we will have a retail location coming soon!!! for now we are accepting new patients and volunteers...to be met on a very discreet basis.. :rasta:
    bestmedicine Reviewed by bestmedicine on . Bellingham area patient network hi there all.. i would like to introduce myself to the forum.. I am the founder of the new patient network here in whatcom county.. The Best Medicine Network currently we are under construction, but we will have a retail location coming soon!!! for now we are accepting new patients and volunteers...to be met on a very discreet basis.. :rasta: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

ok sorry the website is down for construction....it will be back in a day or so.. got a new web master.....

ok page is back while under construction.. so you all can contact us again....imp:

hey guys we got our page up and fully running now check us out and come join your local patient network.... much more to come on the site too.. our own private forum for trading meds!!! http://bestmedicinenetwork.org:rasta::rasta:

I wish you the best hope to met you some day

Hello,

I talked to you on the phone yesterday. Thanks for calling me back. I would really like to get together and talk some more. Let's set something up!
    p.s. I'm also known as Mon3yb4gs on some forums. :jointsmile:

Quote Originally Posted by bestmedicine
    hi there all.. i would like to introduce myself to the forum.. I am the founder of the new patient network here in whatcom county.. The Best Medicine Network currently we are under construction, but we will have a retail location coming soon!!! for now we are accepting new patients and volunteers...to be met on a very discreet basis.. :rasta:
    Thanks for taking time out to meet. :rastabong:

Two giant green thumbs up to B.M.N. (Best Medicine Network) for quality, selection, and compassion. Way to go Whatcom!

Thanks B.M.N!

Quote Originally Posted by eccooperative
    Thanks for taking time out to meet. :rastabong:

Two giant green thumbs up to B.M.N. (Best Medicine Network) for quality, selection, and compassion. Way to go Whatcom!

Thanks B.M.N!
    You my friend are quite welcome!!!! puff puff pass!!!!:rasta::rasta:

New Menu for members available now!!:rasta:

Quote Originally Posted by bestmedicine
    New Menu for members available now!!:rasta:
    :rasta::rasta::rasta::rasta:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast