Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1576 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

closet grwing...light problems

Im growin 3 plants in my closet.... I dont have much to invest until my first harvest. so im tryin to get my 1st 3 plants to bud with almost no money to buy any supplies.. i cut 3, 1 pint bottles in half and filled it with soil. they have been growing for 5 days and i can see that in about 2-3 day ill have my frist 2 leaves sproutin up. I water twice a day with 8-7-6 liquid miracle-gro(found laying around the house) 8% nitrogen,7% phosphate, 6% soluable potash, 0.10% iron. I have them on a light schedule of 18/6. once i wanna bud ima put them on a 12/12 schedule. If im doing anything wrong please let me know. Ive always been an outdoor grower until now. so if im doing anything wrong please let me know. thx for ur time
    :rastasmoke: blowed to the flo :rastasmoke:

Im using:
    2) 26w 120v spiral lights..(spiral energy saver lights from walmart)
    1)fan
    1)humidifier(once evry 1-3 days for 2 hours)
    miles32791 Reviewed by miles32791 on . closet grwing...light problems Im growin 3 plants in my closet.... I dont have much to invest until my first harvest. so im tryin to get my 1st 3 plants to bud with almost no money to buy any supplies.. i cut 3, 1 pint bottles in half and filled it with soil. they have been growing for 5 days and i can see that in about 2-3 day ill have my frist 2 leaves sproutin up. I water twice a day with 8-7-6 liquid miracle-gro(found laying around the house) 8% nitrogen,7% phosphate, 6% soluable potash, 0.10% iron. I have them on a Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by miles32791
    Im growin 3 plants in my closet.... I dont have much to invest until my first harvest. so im tryin to get my 1st 3 plants to bud with almost no money to buy any supplies.. i cut 3, 1 pint bottles in half and filled it with soil. they have been growing for 5 days and i can see that in about 2-3 day ill have my frist 2 leaves sproutin up. I water twice a day with 8-7-6 liquid miracle-gro(found laying around the house) 8% nitrogen,7% phosphate, 6% soluable potash, 0.10% iron. I have them on a light schedule of 18/6. once i wanna bud ima put them on a 12/12 schedule. If im doing anything wrong please let me know. Ive always been an outdoor grower until now. so if im doing anything wrong please let me know. thx for ur time
    :rastasmoke: blowed to the flo :rastasmoke:

Im using:
    2) 26w 120v spiral lights..(spiral energy saver lights from walmart)
    1)fan
    1)humidifier(once evry 1-3 days for 2 hours)
    i hate to sound like a jerk, but you really need to do some reading! you obviously have no idea what you're doing. if you keep going the way you are, the plants will be dead in no time. you need to go to the grow sections and start reading stickies. believe me, you do not want to be coming here every day asking questions. the way you're going now, you will have endless problems.

thx for lettin me kno im all knids of messed up.... ive read tru many different forums.... but bassically my quiestion on my post was to ask if it is possible to grow with the supplies i hav handy?

No.

-C

do you think i should just restart and grow how i know to grow (outdoors)?

or you can just do some reading. i read and read and read, takin notes for months b4 i invested money and startin tryin to grow. i was growin shit test plants outa bagseeds in the meantime just as a trial and error type of thing. if you know howto grow outdoors i suggest you do alot of researchin than learn to clone your females than put them outside. try goin on a torrent search engine and lookin up all kinds of grow tutorials and informative videos. i HIGHLY suggest some videos from Jorge Cervantes but besides that read, read, read some more lol...knowledge is power. good luck to ya bro and happy smokin. anyother questions feel free to hit me up

thx bro....

:jointsmile: :smokebong: :jointsmile:
    HAPPY 4/20 IF U AINT CHOKIN U AINT SMOKIN

lol that aint exactly what you wanted to hear was it. sorry man im just sayin if you wanna do this the right way and actually get somewhere you gotta do your homework. just as bongo said you dont wanna come on everyday postin every single lil problem. we're all here to help but do some reading and learn some shit. smoke up bro :jointsmile:

na man it helps i kno i need to do some reading.... its all cool the vids are downloading now...

Read the Basic Growing and Indoor Growing sections on this site, they will tell you what you need to know.

-C

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast