Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1445 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Legalize- A song I wrote

Hey guys, long time lurker...first time poster. I wrote this song for a school project and I think you will enjoy it.

YouTube - Legalize

:rastasmoke:
    mrlegalize1987 Reviewed by mrlegalize1987 on . Legalize- A song I wrote Hey guys, long time lurker...first time poster. I wrote this song for a school project and I think you will enjoy it. YouTube - Legalize :rastasmoke: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Legalize- A song I wrote

DUDE! That was awesome, please make some more songs!

Legalize- A song I wrote

Well since it's your first time posting no matter how long you've been lurking around, welcome to the boards my friend!

That was very outstanding! Though I might add, your song is 8 minutes too long if you catch my drift :jointsmile: I also agree with the statement above, you should make a few more songs. This might sound a little cliche but if you decide to make a couple more songs, get them recorded and make a music myspace profile. I'd enjoy sharing this song and any others you decide to make with my friends, family and for personal listening.

I'm curious to know how your drama teacher and class feels/felt about this song of yours and what kinda of grade did you receive? We all know that cannabis is a very controversial topic in any form.

Until next time

Legalize- A song I wrote

LOL like the part of hitting the bong and blacking out and beating wives, it might not be the MOST serious of sounding verses but it says a lot.

-C

Legalize- A song I wrote

Quote Originally Posted by KyleIsNorml

I'm curious to know how your drama teacher and class feels/felt about this song of yours and what kinda of grade did you receive? We all know that cannabis is a very controversial topic in any form.

Until next time
    The class was "exploring creativity" and our teacher was really adamant that we don't hold back in any way as to stunt our creativity. The small amounts of swearing/racism were actually encouraged if it helped the creative process along. As far as a mark goes, I won't know for a while but I imagine I did very well on it as my teacher was the one who recommended it be put on youtube haha.