Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1674 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

More people from Tennessee

I love to see this! Finally I'm starting to see more people on this site from my state. All of us from Tennessee just need to get together and have a "bake-out" Damn, man I hate smoking alone and a majority of the time that's exactly what's happening.
    pentigram Reviewed by pentigram on . More people from Tennessee I love to see this! Finally I'm starting to see more people on this site from my state. All of us from Tennessee just need to get together and have a "bake-out" Damn, man I hate smoking alone and a majority of the time that's exactly what's happening. :( Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Crossville^ :420thought:

^Nashville

Well I felt like I had this thread 'going' for a second there... Oh, well..

n.e. Tn. high on a mtn.

♫ I toke alone, ♪
    yeah with nobody else. ♫ ♪
    ya know when i toke alone ♫
    ♪ I prefer to be bymyself.:jointsmile: ♫ ♪ ♫

I live on the mountains of tennessee as well

I'm from Springfield which is just north of Nashville. Smoking alone would suck. What sucks for me is having a relapse in depression, and not being able to find any of one of the few things that actually helped out. Ha, oh well. Such is life.

Im not from Tennessee,but I did live there in Memphis when I was in the military. One of my tech schools was there.Fun place. Loved Memphis in May.

I'm traveling and currently in Cosby, Tennessee. I would like to meet fellow smokers in the area. :hippy:

Quote Originally Posted by pentigram
    I love to see this! Finally I'm starting to see more people on this site from my state. All of us from Tennessee just need to get together and have a "bake-out" Damn, man I hate smoking alone and a majority of the time that's exactly what's happening.
    I totally agree! I'm from Jackson,TN. I do have hard time to find same level ppl to smoke with me and chill out. I'm funny ass myself. LOL I have been smoking for 11 years and still dont have a decent friends to smoke with me cause they got chickenshit with their jobs. damn. I hope u live closer 2 me . where u from?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast