Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1359 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

$45 out the door...Pure Medical Dispensary

Hello Patients and Friends

New in this week... Blue Moonshine, Mango, NYC Diesel, Bubba Kush

on the shelf today...

Cheesewreck
    Triple Diesel
    Strawberry Cough
    NL#5 X Haze
    The Original "Stevie Wonder"
    Fruity Pebbles
    Blue Dream
    Grape Ape
    Mazar Red
    Bigfoot
    Purple Urkle
    AK 47
    Buddha's Sister
    Bubble Gum
    G 13
    White Rhino
    Lambs Bread
    Mr Nice
    Power Plant
    G 13 x Haze

Mention you saw this thread and get a FREE Frank's Jay....:jointsmile:

valid all weekend loooooong!!!

Frank.....:thumbsup:
    puremmj Reviewed by puremmj on . $45 out the door...Pure Medical Dispensary Hello Patients and Friends New in this week... Blue Moonshine, Mango, NYC Diesel, Bubba Kush on the shelf today... Cheesewreck Triple Diesel Strawberry Cough NL#5 X Haze Rating: 5
    Pure Medical Dispensary
    1133 Bannock St.
    Denver CO 80204
    303 534 PURE (7873)
    www.puremmj.com

Hours of Operation:
    Monday-Sunday 10a-7pm

Pure\'s mission is to help every single person who comes through our doors feel truly cared for, valued and respected.

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by puremmj
    Hello Patients and Friends

New in this week... Blue Moonshine, Mango, NYC Diesel, Bubba Kush

on the shelf today...

Cheesewreck
    Triple Diesel
    Strawberry Cough
    NL#5 X Haze
    The Original "Stevie Wonder"
    Fruity Pebbles
    Blue Dream
    Grape Ape
    Mazar Red
    Bigfoot
    Purple Urkle
    AK 47
    Buddha's Sister
    Bubble Gum
    G 13
    White Rhino
    Lambs Bread
    Mr Nice
    Power Plant
    G 13 x Haze

Mention you saw this thread and get a FREE Frank's Jay....:jointsmile:

valid all weekend loooooong!!!

Frank.....:thumbsup:
    I figured I would give pure another review now that they have expanded there menu. I have been to pure a few times in the past couple of weeks and have been impressed with there selection and overall quality. I have tried several of the newer strains like blue dream, g 13, triple diesel and all were good and they still have the best grape ape in denver. I just tried the diesel and it has a nice taste( not as fuel based as i thought though, I think the og kush in its lineage is the most pronounced) and had a nice indica high with some couch lock, but I noticed if you smoke a little it seems more of a balanced high then if you smoke a lot , which feels like a powerful indica. The other thing that is nice is the service that you get at pure. Frank and his wife are just plain nice and they take there job seriously unlike most shops. As i said in my first review what really makes pure stand out is the testing they do on at least half of there strains( they test all the house strains which they keep in stock almost all the time). More places need to take a look at testing so people can become more educated about what certain cannabanoid levels work the best for there ailment. It has educated me because now I know what 15 % THC in a plant feels. It seems to me that people are under the impression that good MMJ usually has between 15 and 20 % thc and that is just not the case most of the time. I would say pure is now in my top 5 for sure. If you have not checked them out you should because you will not leave empty handed. Thanks to frank and his wife for taking care of me.

Is that Buddha's Sister a house strain? Saw that the other day from some vendors patrolling our hood.

There's a couple growers around town running Buddha's Sister (I'm one but it was me who came in).
    Good stuff - one of my patients love it! Good for her & myself for body ache.

I just tried the diesel and it has a nice taste( not as fuel based as i thought though, I think the og kush in its lineage is the most pronounced) and had a nice indica high with some couch lock, but I noticed if you smoke a little it seems more of a balanced high then if you smoke a lot , which feels like a powerful indica.
    I'm sorry to contradict you, but Diesel strains are heavy sativas if I'm not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReleafCenter
    Is that Buddha's Sister a house strain? Saw that the other day from some vendors patrolling our hood.
    hmmm.. Lets see... It probably wasn't the Budda's Sister I got in 01 from the Dampkring. Netherlands.

ahh I remember that trip quite well. Its was a toss up. Sour D or Budda's Sister. My wife made the finally call, and a good one indeed.

No need to "patrol" it around town cause it sells just fine in house...:thumbsup:

Frank
    Pure Medical Dispensary
    1133 Bannock St.
    Denver CO 80204
    303 534 PURE (7873)
    www.puremmj.com

Hours of Operation:
    Monday-Sunday 10a-7pm

Pure\'s mission is to help every single person who comes through our doors feel truly cared for, valued and respected.

WB1996,

Thank you for your kind words. We enjoy your conversation and welcome you back any time...:jointsmile:

Frank
    Pure Medical Dispensary
    1133 Bannock St.
    Denver CO 80204
    303 534 PURE (7873)
    www.puremmj.com

Hours of Operation:
    Monday-Sunday 10a-7pm

Quote Originally Posted by puremmj
    hmmm.. Lets see... It probably wasn't the Budda's Sister I got in 01 from the Dampkring. Netherlands.

ahh I remember that trip quite well. Its was a toss up. Sour D or Budda's Sister. My wife made the finally call, and a good one indeed.

No need to "patrol" it around town cause it sells just fine in house...:thumbsup:

Frank
    I remember smoking Buddas Sister with Soma at the Cup in 99, and 2000! We must have just missed each other. I love what you guys at Pure are doing. You guys really should be the model for other dispensaries. Ill be by soon to try the bubba. Peace

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiBuddhaMan
    There's a couple growers around town running Buddha's Sister (I'm one but it was me who came in)...
    That should of read,"(I'm one but it wasn't me who came in)"

Quote Originally Posted by neversummer
    I remember smoking Buddas Sister with Soma at the Cup in 99, and 2000! We must have just missed each other. I love what you guys at Pure are doing. You guys really should be the model for other dispensaries. Ill be by soon to try the bubba. Peace
    Thank you. Bubba's looking real nice :thumbsup:

I need to get back to Holland soon. I need a Stroopwaffle

Frank
    Pure Medical Dispensary
    1133 Bannock St.
    Denver CO 80204
    303 534 PURE (7873)
    www.puremmj.com

Hours of Operation:
    Monday-Sunday 10a-7pm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast