Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1573 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Middlesex County???? Looking for new friends!!

Hey whats up everybody!! I am new to the site and I was hoping to meet some friends with similar interests.... I am originally from Jersey City and have moved out to Middlesex, damn is it hard to find anyone who admits to blazing or knows anyone with some good connects. I still head back to Jersey City to find some old friends, but I was hoping to find some cool people on here that enjoy the same things I do. I'm 33m and work in the IT field.

Whats up Jersey!! :smokin:

[email protected]
    njmaryj Reviewed by njmaryj on . Middlesex County???? Looking for new friends!! Hey whats up everybody!! I am new to the site and I was hoping to meet some friends with similar interests.... I am originally from Jersey City and have moved out to Middlesex, damn is it hard to find anyone who admits to blazing or knows anyone with some good connects. I still head back to Jersey City to find some old friends, but I was hoping to find some cool people on here that enjoy the same things I do. I'm 33m and work in the IT field. Whats up Jersey!! :smokin: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I see a bunch of people viewing this thread but no posts??
    I guess everyone on here is in the same boat as me? Looking and noone knows anybody!! I think I need to move to Cali!! Well hopefully everyone has a great 4/20
    Anyone know any good spots for 4/20 in NYC or Jersey????
    Hit me up:stoned:

njmaryj at gmail

im in middlesex too, where in middlesex are you at

middlesex all day tryin to grow some shit but i dont know nothin about where to get the lighting