Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1669 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

This movie changed my life

Funny as it may seem (as a title like this thread) there is a movie called Vanilla Sky that is just the most trippy movie ive seen in a long time. If you haven't seen it then it is a MUST! My wife was practically begging me to watch it. I was very hesitant, but finally gave in. Oh, my GOD! Just watch this movie. You may not wanna watch it while high. May cause a bad trip. The only complaint I have about this movie is the story line comes on a little slow. The movie is 2hrs and 15mins (roughly) and it starts to really hit home after about 1hr 45mins in. I can't state this enough. Watch this movie at all cause. Here is the link to the trailer....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHtF8PADoN0[/YOUTUBE]
    pentigram Reviewed by pentigram on . This movie changed my life Funny as it may seem (as a title like this thread) there is a movie called Vanilla Sky that is just the most trippy movie ive seen in a long time. If you haven't seen it then it is a MUST! My wife was practically begging me to watch it. I was very hesitant, but finally gave in. Oh, my GOD! Just watch this movie. You may not wanna watch it while high. May cause a bad trip. The only complaint I have about this movie is the story line comes on a little slow. The movie is 2hrs and 15mins Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I agree. The music (background) is great, but the movie itself was.... Well, just OH MY GOD! Just so awesome. Once again it is v-e-r-y slow paced, but once it gets to the end its just like getting kicked in the nuts... well.... except for the bizarre pain, and decreased chances of having kids later in life....wait....no....kids? SOMEONE QUICK! Kick me in the nutters!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Vanilla Sky? Changed your life? That's kind of an odd choice. I'm not saying that it's a bad movie. I was just expecting you to say something like "The Godfather" or "The Matrix" or something considered to be a little more... great...

My 2 cents about a movie that changed my life - "Eyes Without a Face." It's an old black and white movie that I saw about 4 months ago, but it is one of the coolest / creepiest movies I've ever seen...

one of my favorites. being a shrink, i appreciate this more than the next guy prolly, but then again, lots of people here are trippy like me so i guess looking at the vanilla sky in vanilla sky will give you more than just vanilla, if you catch my drag... ha

Gonna give this one a watch tonight... must have missed this one when it came out.
    Legalize Weed Already: Sign The Petition Today!

Looks like an AWESOME movie!
    Will give it a watch soon. :jointsmile:

Vanilla Sky is pretty good movie. It is one of the finest movie of Tom Cruise.