Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1514 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Personal Production License Q

Hello all - I've had my card for about 6 months, and want to apply for the personal production license. I'd appreciate some input from those who have SUCCESSFULLY gotten through the application process. My main Question is: it seems that "security" is the big issue - is it mandatory to have some sort of alarm system? Or, could I just have a camera-type system, so I can observe my house while at work? Any help would be fantastic, thanks. P.S. I have cats, so I think a motion detector type system would be out of the question.
    ScaredasHell Reviewed by ScaredasHell on . Personal Production License Q Hello all - I've had my card for about 6 months, and want to apply for the personal production license. I'd appreciate some input from those who have SUCCESSFULLY gotten through the application process. My main Question is: it seems that "security" is the big issue - is it mandatory to have some sort of alarm system? Or, could I just have a camera-type system, so I can observe my house while at work? Any help would be fantastic, thanks. P.S. I have cats, so I think a motion detector type Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ScaredasHell
    Hello all - I've had my card for about 6 months, and want to apply for the personal production license. I'd appreciate some input from those who have SUCCESSFULLY gotten through the application process. My main Question is: it seems that "security" is the big issue - is it mandatory to have some sort of alarm system? Or, could I just have a camera-type system, so I can observe my house while at work? Any help would be fantastic, thanks. P.S. I have cats, so I think a motion detector type system would be out of the question.
    I'm not sure how important the alarm system is, but I got approved by just telling them the basics and not a long story. Examples: Told them my home is a detached unit that I own, square ft, alarm system ,no kids, live alone, and setup would be in a part of my home that is completely out of sight to visitors and undetectable.

Sorry wrong topic. Peace all

LM78 has the right take on it.....just be specific and focus on security.