Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1801 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

home drug tests

i bought some home drug test strips.
    so far ive tested twice.
    first time the line next to "C" was very bright red and no line was present next to "T".
    second time the line next to "C" was a little pinkish and a faded line next to "T" showed up.

question is, does that mean the amount of THC metabolites are going down in my urine? or it doesnt mean anything?

btw, a line next to "C" = positive THC result
    and a line next to both "C" and "T" means negative.
    loveblunts Reviewed by loveblunts on . home drug tests i bought some home drug test strips. so far ive tested twice. first time the line next to "C" was very bright red and no line was present next to "T". second time the line next to "C" was a little pinkish and a faded line next to "T" showed up. question is, does that mean the amount of THC metabolites are going down in my urine? or it doesnt mean anything? btw, a line next to "C" = positive THC result and a line next to both "C" and "T" means negative. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

home drug tests

Quote Originally Posted by loveblunts
    i bought some home drug test strips.
    so far ive tested twice.
    first time the line next to "C" was very bright red and no line was present next to "T".
    second time the line next to "C" was a little pinkish and a faded line next to "T" showed up.

question is, does that mean the amount of THC metabolites are going down in my urine? or it doesnt mean anything?

btw, a line next to "C" = positive THC result
    and a line next to both "C" and "T" means negative.
    The first void of the day contains the most THCA, every void after will be diluted because of daily fluid intake. You consumed enough fluids to drop your THCA levels below the testing cuttoff. This is why your second test showed a pass, while the first showed fail.

home drug tests

hi loveblunts...I think you have your C/T mixed up. "C" means Control and if a line shows up there that means the test is functioning correctly. T is the section where THC positivity is determined.

If your C/T sections are both showing up with lines (even faint ones) you should be good. It sounds like you should be able to pass a urine drug test now. I would test myself once or twice more just to be sure though.

home drug tests

Quote Originally Posted by hhtblogger
    hi loveblunts...I think you have your C/T mixed up. "C" means Control and if a line shows up there that means the test is functioning correctly. T is the section where THC positivity is determined.

If your C/T sections are both showing up with lines (even faint ones) you should be good. It sounds like you should be able to pass a urine drug test now. I would test myself once or twice more just to be sure though.

wait,
    on the package it says if a line next to C shows up Positive,
    line next to C and T, Negative.

so if only C shows up no THC in urine? and i pass test? or i fail it?

EDIT: i think i failed the test. because only one color line showed up, and the other line was very very faint... so i dont think that would count as pass... but does the color of the second line matter to concentration or amount of metabolites?

home drug tests

Quote Originally Posted by loveblunts
    wait,
    on the package it says if a line next to C shows up Positive,
    line next to C and T, Negative.

so if only C shows up no THC in urine? and i pass test? or i fail it?

EDIT: i think i failed the test. because only one color line showed up, and the other line was very very faint... so i dont think that would count as pass... but does the color of the second line matter to concentration or amount of metabolites?
    If it only shows the control line(top line), then your testing positive for THC. If it shows both lines(bottom is test line), whether its faint or not then its negative. No lines at all means its invalid.

Remember... If you can photocopy the test line then it is a negative result for thc. Meaning... You passed.

home drug tests

Quote Originally Posted by Deige
    If it only shows the control line(top line), then your testing positive for THC. If it shows both lines(bottom is test line), whether its faint or not then its negative. No lines at all means its invalid.

Remember... If you can photocopy the test line then it is a negative result for thc. Meaning... You passed.
    lol idk, the line was very very faint.

so i was like fck this.. ill just sub it.. so i went and was about to roll a blunt when i found that there was already one rolled from last time.. it was like christmas lol.

home drug tests

Since THC metabolite concentration can vary from piss to piss during the day and across days, the best way to be sure you will pass with your own pee is to test your self multiple times until you obtain consistent negative results (e.g. test line appears on several repeated samples). I was in your same boat earlier this week and concluded it was too risky to use my own pee, so I subbed. :rasta: GOOD LUCK

home drug tests

Quote Originally Posted by SyncMaster915N
    Since THC metabolite concentration can vary from piss to piss during the day and across days, the best way to be sure you will pass with your own pee is to test your self multiple times until you obtain consistent negative results (e.g. test line appears on several repeated samples). I was in your same boat earlier this week and concluded it was too risky to use my own pee, so I subbed. :rasta: GOOD LUCK

did u use synthetic urine or a friends?

home drug tests

loveblunts - the color of the second line (T) is not important, even if it's faint that means you're negative. but as others are saying here, it's good to test a few times and get negative results consistently if you're afraid you might still have THC in your system.

sounds like you figured out your own solution to this issue though...

home drug tests

Quote Originally Posted by hhtblogger
    loveblunts - the color of the second line (T) is not important, even if it's faint that means you're negative. but as others are saying here, it's good to test a few times and get negative results consistently if you're afraid you might still have THC in your system.

sounds like you figured out your own solution to this issue though...

oh man hahahah, so i just smoked another blunt, now gotta go through another week full of exercise lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast