Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1703 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Compassion centers??

I read recently that Vermont was considering introducing a bill that would add 5 compassion centers throughout the state. I currently live out of state, but am DESPERATE to move back and am in the process of looking for a job. I haven't grown any for about 4 years now, but I would like nothing better than to move up there and start, manage, run, operate, etc. one of these centers. Trouble is that its so secretive how do I even begin??? I know its not legal yet, but where do I start?? Is it a viable way to make a living?? I don't smoke a whole lot myself, but I used to grow medicine for my great uncle and nothing made me happier than to provide relief for someone in pain and I'd love to do it again in the state that I love more than any other. If anyone out there has any advice, input, or expert opinion on this matter I would love to hear from you. Thanks in advance and lets keep Vermont GREEN..........
    potheadforlife Reviewed by potheadforlife on . Compassion centers?? I read recently that Vermont was considering introducing a bill that would add 5 compassion centers throughout the state. I currently live out of state, but am DESPERATE to move back and am in the process of looking for a job. I haven't grown any for about 4 years now, but I would like nothing better than to move up there and start, manage, run, operate, etc. one of these centers. Trouble is that its so secretive how do I even begin??? I know its not legal yet, but where do I start?? Is it Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Compassion centers??

Just BARELY missed passing our state dispensary law this session, but next session for sure, especially since Maine has already gotten on board. But we most remain vocal and rememnber we are tax paying citizens and our elected officials are accountable to us.

check my website at www.vermontcompassioncenters,net to get involved. Northern VT regional planning meeting formng now....

phil