Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1653 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

People in Illinois vs. Other States

About two months, I just got back from being in Austin, Tx. I found weed was flowing fairly easily over there. I remember that nearly everyone I spoke to smoked weed at some time.

Now, that I'm back in Chicago, I miss having that a ton. Supply is nowhere, people are a bit more conservative, and definately LESS friendly. I love my hometown and all, but...

Just wanted to get other people's opinions on this!
    stickyWoman Reviewed by stickyWoman on . People in Illinois vs. Other States About two months, I just got back from being in Austin, Tx. I found weed was flowing fairly easily over there. I remember that nearly everyone I spoke to smoked weed at some time. Now, that I'm back in Chicago, I miss having that a ton. Supply is nowhere, people are a bit more conservative, and definately LESS friendly. I love my hometown and all, but... Just wanted to get other people's opinions on this! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Keep your head up and your nose open! I moved to Dallas from Chicago about 5 months ago, and I wish I was back there. I was always able to smoke good out there, but I suppose that's cause I knew me. Everything I have had here in Texas has been "okay" at best.

Anywho, welcome to the boards, plenty of like minded friends here to vent your frustrations to.

Quote Originally Posted by irydyum
    Keep your head up and your nose open! I moved to Dallas from Chicago about 5 months ago, and I wish I was back there. I was always able to smoke good out there, but I suppose that's cause I knew me. Everything I have had here in Texas has been "okay" at best.
    Sorry to hear that Texas isn't working out. The green here in the chicago suburbs has been pretty disappointing too and sometimes hard to find so don't be missing it too much :]

Quote Originally Posted by stickyWoman
    About two months, I just got back from being in Austin, Tx. I found weed was flowing fairly easily over there. I remember that nearly everyone I spoke to smoked weed at some time.

Now, that I'm back in Chicago, I miss having that a ton. Supply is nowhere, people are a bit more conservative, and definately LESS friendly. I love my hometown and all, but...

Just wanted to get other people's opinions on this!

I've never been to Chicago, but I've moved around alot in my life. I've also moved to previous city's, states, and countries a few times. Seems like it aint never the same when you do. Best thing I can tell ya is just kick back and give it time.
    I am living proof that; If ya want something bad enough, You'll get it.