Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1494 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Test in 2 days, couple questions.

Does eating have any effect on the day of the test? Should I not eat anything in the morning? my test is at like 9AM. I will be doing the dilution method, when I take the test I will have been clean for 5 days after almost daily smoking for 3-4 weeks. God I hope that method that is stickied works!
    cannaspice Reviewed by cannaspice on . Test in 2 days, couple questions. Does eating have any effect on the day of the test? Should I not eat anything in the morning? my test is at like 9AM. I will be doing the dilution method, when I take the test I will have been clean for 5 days after almost daily smoking for 3-4 weeks. God I hope that method that is stickied works! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Also, how much creatine should I take? I have Creatine powder at my house and I did a scoop with cold water and drank it. Is the normal amount enough?

Quote Originally Posted by cannaspice
    Also, how much creatine should I take? I have Creatine powder at my house and I did a scoop with cold water and drank it. Is the normal amount enough?
    5-10 grams per day should be sufficient. If you consume more than this you may spend most of your time of the toilet.

Well I passed! I smoked daily for several weeks, multiple times daily, I stopped smoking 5 days before my test and passed with the dilution method. Hopefully my experience can help someone else.

Ate lots of protein, meat, and took creatine supplements several days before the test.

My test was at 9 AM. I woke up at 5:30 AM, took 4 aspirin, and started drinking water. I used N2's guide but I drank much more water than recommended. I must've drank 15 glasses of water in the first hour, and just kept pounding it down after that, having a glass every 10-15 minutes or so. I also drank a couple glasses of cranberry juice. I took b12 pills an hour before my test and that didn't do shit for my urine color haha. about 15 minutes before my test I drank a bottle of gatorade and even hit the water fountain on the way into the test. I had to piss so bad and when I ended up taking my test I only peed mid stream. My urine looked like straight water. I brought my cup out and the lady was like "I think you drank too much water" as she measured something in the cup with some kind of stick. She said she wasn't getting any kind of reading... then she all of a sudden said thank you, you're done. I thought I had failed or it was too diluted, but I found out I did pass!

Maybe this was luck but now I have a new job :thumbsup:

I took b12 pills an hour before my test and that didn't do shit for my urine color haha.
    Thats because you didnt use the proper vitamin - the proper vitamin to use is B2 (Riboflavin), not B12.

But congrats on passing anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Toast
    Thats because you didnt use the proper vitamin - the proper vitamin to use is B2 (Riboflavin), not B12.

But congrats on passing anyway.
    Haha yeah I found that out after the fact. A lot of misinformation on the web, N2's guide is the shit though!

I can't seem to find it anywhere?

Stickied in this forum. Up twords the top.

cannaspice - she prob checked the createnine (sp?) level in the urine with that strip, to see if its dilluted or not.