Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1308 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Nova Scotia Users

I live in Halifax! I have my card to possess, have experience cooking, and a crappy vaporizer. Looking for other users to talk about their experiences and try their vap:hippy:.
    dshea241 Reviewed by dshea241 on . Nova Scotia Users I live in Halifax! I have my card to possess, have experience cooking, and a crappy vaporizer. Looking for other users to talk about their experiences and try their vap:hippy:. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Nova Scotia Users

Hi,
    I too am from the Halifax area. I do not possess a legal certificate to use -- however Ive been trying to get one for insomnia / anxiety(which i have had prescriptions for in the past, either ineffective, carcinogenic, or 'intoxicating' to an uncomfortable level) but im afraid its IMPOSSIBLE to get a docter to take me seriously at the age of 22, Im just "another young man looking for a legal excuise to smoke". And while i use recreationally, i am very serious about using it medically. Just curious of how you found your docter?

ALSO, as asked, i USE THE VAPORIZER DAILY,

I bought a convection-heated vapourizer off ebay for $50, works GREAT, you feel more euphoria, and less 'head fog' or headache-like effects as experienced with the combustion of marijuana via other methods. It is called EASYVAPE. they work great. You cant use them on the fly, but after just 4 days of switching straight combustion to vapourization, your body definately feels much better. Especially if your a heavy smoker.

Also, if you posess a card to grow, or need help, let me know (on a personal level) and I can find a strain for you to grow that suites your medical needs. If your worried about security issues, i will find some way to get the seeds to you so you never have to give your whereabouts up.

Nova Scotia Users

There are many people who have troubles talking to their doctors. In Halifax there is a group Maritimers Unite for Medical Marijuana (M.U.M.M.), they have excellent support to help you get your license.

Nova Scotia Users

Quote Originally Posted by dshea241
    I live in Halifax! I have my card to possess, have experience cooking, and a crappy vaporizer. Looking for other users to talk about their experiences and try their vap:hippy:.
    Hey dude,

I'm on the Island (PEI) and have recently mailed in my card forms. How long did it take you to get yours ? Had no problem with my doc, as I am 'fortunate' enough to have one of the B2 listed diseases. Joy. :cursing:

Don't have a vap, yet, but it's on the horizon - will probably get one once I start the med program, as I can't see myself hitting a bong or one-hitter 4-6 times a day.

Keep in touch
    Cheers

Nova Scotia Users

When I applied last year it took about 2 months for them to process the paperwork. They are currently receiving "higher than normal call volumes" which basically means there are not enough employees to cover the work. I am pretty sure I am an extreme case but my latest paperwork was sent in on february and they have yet to renew my license which expired this September. When I was speaking to health canada last they told me to expect the backlog to be worked through by the end of fall. I hope you don't have to wait as long. I really like My volcano vap but those are expensive. I mostly eat mine when I can afford it.