Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1584 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

NHL playoffs!

Playoffs are right around the corner! (April 14th) sixteen teams, one cup. who you taking? my moneys on the caps this year.
    chillbrah Reviewed by chillbrah on . NHL playoffs! Playoffs are right around the corner! (April 14th) sixteen teams, one cup. who you taking? my moneys on the caps this year.:D Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

NHL playoffs!

same here. caps are way to powerfull offensivly but they really don't have much of a veteran status and their defense is a bit lacking. if i had to pick and underdog it would probably be buffalo or chicago both teams have stellar goaltending and it wouldn't suprise me if they went far

NHL playoffs!

Well, after Jeff Carter went down the other day, I don't think the Flyers are going to make the playoffs this year, and if they do, I look for a first round exit. It saddens me greatly to say it, but I think it's true. If they would just finally get a real goaltender, I think the Flyers would be a very competitive team. That being said, yeah I think the caps will go far, but I think they'll melt in the playoffs.

I'm putting my money on Jersey over Chicago in six for the cup.

NHL playoffs!

Since my team is not in the playoffs (Dallas Stars) and since being from California I'm gonna have to go with the Sharks. They took game 1 from the Wings that series is gonna be epic. Hopefully they won't choke like past seasons and finally advance.

NHL playoffs!

Go Leafs Go!imp:

NHL playoffs!

My Home town team,,,,The Ottawa Senators