Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1742 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pure Sativa?

i have smoked mostly indica strains and im looking for a change. what (in your personal opinion) is the best sativa and what are some pure sativa strains?
    Googs16 Reviewed by Googs16 on . Pure Sativa? i have smoked mostly indica strains and im looking for a change. what (in your personal opinion) is the best sativa and what are some pure sativa strains? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Pure Sativa?

haze is pure sativa, kick ass stuff too :jointsmile:

Pure Sativa?

I have a pure sativa called Berkeley that finishes in 28 days in the bloom cycle. Out doors she gets 14 feet tall, 8 feet straight through and finishes by the middle of September.

Pure Sativa?

same bro all there is near where i live is indica, i cant find anybody with sativa strains in they're weed. It's horrible, i hate that really lazy and sleepy high.

Pure Sativa?

Grapefruit, is suppoedly a new bangin sativa, I want it. I've only tried a hybrid grapefruit kush, but it was very tastey and sour just like grapefruit. I'd imagine with no indica characteristics it would be even better.

Pure Sativa?

Living in Hawaii, for a long time, you notice that sativa plants yield far more than indica. Through the years, I have crossed Maui bloodweed with the old style thai weed. Then I back crossed them with each other, then I crossed that cross with a white widow. And backcrossed them yet again.

The resulting strain I have grown for many years. I call it Bloody Widow. Plants have the dark green color of thai, with the mass of white hairs from the WW. It grows big and finishes late. The cross also held on to WPM resistance and can be rained on for weeks without rotting.

With our very high humidity, indica plants need a strech of perfect weather to finish. Mold and rot will eat them up. The Bloody Widow is my ace in the hole and has saved many a harvest. They finish strong, while everything else is hit or miss. Here are pics of three of my bigger sativa girls.

Pure Sativa?

Quote Originally Posted by oldhaole
    Living in Hawaii, for a long time, you notice that sativa plants yield far more than indica. Through the years, I have crossed Maui bloodweed with the old style thai weed. Then I back crossed them with each other, then I crossed that cross with a white widow. And backcrossed them yet again.

The resulting strain I have grown for many years. I call it Bloody Widow. Plants have the dark green color of thai, with the mass of white hairs from the WW. It grows big and finishes late. The cross also held on to WPM resistance and can be rained on for weeks without rotting.

With our very high humidity, indica plants need a strech of perfect weather to finish. Mold and rot will eat them up. The Bloody Widow is my ace in the hole and has saved many a harvest. They finish strong, while everything else is hit or miss. Here are pics of three of my bigger sativa girls.
    Um yeah..... Iʻm flying home NOW to try your bloody Widow!! Me Cuz Makua n Keoki have puffed this, And for lack of a better word this strain is just the TITS!!!

Hapa Haole, growing da Pakalolo!!!
    Hahai Ka \'Oia\'i\'o a me maluhia a Ola :smokebong:
    My First Grow and Log.....My GnarTard Grow log

Pure Sativa?

Quote Originally Posted by oldhaole

DAMN IT!!!! I just took a trip to Maui not to long ago and I really didn't know where to look for any herb. So I went a week with no herb(not that it was that big of a deal, I was in Maui!!). I really wish I would have went and looked a little more because from what I seen I could've found some really good dank.

Pure Sativa?

did you top your sativas in the early veg stage?or is this how the mutt[hybrid] naturely grows.like to know.

Pure Sativa?

Dr. Grinspoon is a pure sativa. She'll probably finish some time in January.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast