Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1694 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Pure Sativa?

I've read some. Good stuff about the Grinspoon sativa. Im half tempted to order some seeds.

2.   Advertisements

Pure Sativa?

Lambsbread...Hands down thhhhheeeeee best sativa Ive had...green crack is good too, I have personally grown to love sativas

Pure Sativa?

Phnom Phen is 100% sativa. I love it for daytime highs

Pure Sativa?

Quote Originally Posted by oldhaole
    Living in Hawaii, for a long time, you notice that sativa plants yield far more than indica. Through the years, I have crossed Maui bloodweed with the old style thai weed. Then I back crossed them with each other, then I crossed that cross with a white widow. And backcrossed them yet again.

The resulting strain I have grown for many years. I call it Bloody Widow. Plants have the dark green color of thai, with the mass of white hairs from the WW. It grows big and finishes late. The cross also held on to WPM resistance and can be rained on for weeks without rotting.

With our very high humidity, indica plants need a strech of perfect weather to finish. Mold and rot will eat them up. The Bloody Widow is my ace in the hole and has saved many a harvest. They finish strong, while everything else is hit or miss. Here are pics of three of my bigger sativa girls.
    Those look amazing!! I'm jealous of outdoor growers

Pure Sativa?

I personally think that Bloody Widow looks like some real kicking stuff. Great job Bruh :hippy:
    \"That is not a drug. Itâ??s a leaf.\" -Schwarzenegger :wtf:
    Check out my bag seed grow. If I help show me you appreciate it, as I do with others!:thumbsup:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12