Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1718 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why should weed be 100% legal

Now we all know the basics of this questions. Besides getting high as hell off it (like i do) what are some more good reasons why marijuana would be benificial to society. Just wanted to get everyones response. :rasta::rastasmoke:
    pentigram Reviewed by pentigram on . Why should weed be 100% legal Now we all know the basics of this questions. Besides getting high as hell off it (like i do) what are some more good reasons why marijuana would be benificial to society. Just wanted to get everyones response. :rasta::rastasmoke: Rating: 5
    [SIZE=\"6\"]It\'s 4:19. Got a minute?[/SIZE]

2.   Advertisements

The main reason is, It is none of anyone's G** D*** business how I spend my free time. As long as I don't trample another's rights, they can leave me the hell alone.

Stupid nay sayers.

Quote Originally Posted by pepurr
    The main reason is, It is none of anyone's G** D*** business how I spend my free time. As long as I don't trample another's rights, they can leave me the hell alone.

Stupid nay sayers.
    I couldn't agree more. :thumbsup:

Watch "the Union" about MJ and how/why it is illegal. Then go donate to NORML or Sensible Colorado. Or group local, or national that is pro-legalization.

Prohibition never solved anything, it's like trying to teach kids about abstinance in school when they already know the joys of sex.

My reason is because I said so! I don't smoke much, and most of the time don't even smoke at all, but I do enjoy growing and providing it to close friends and family who do. Why should that be a crime?

All of which are wonderful answers. =} My reason for smoking is it makes me happy, and sometimes calm. It is my right to smoke (and or grow) considering it is just a plant, and no fatal or harmful results come from it itself. :thumbsup::jointsmile:

There is no medicine that will speed up half of my brain, kill pain signals on the other half, erase my double-vision by speeding up the pairing of images from five seconds to instant, deaden my tinnitus, restore balance to my hips, make me stand straight (and tall), be able to sit on the toilet seat without my right-leg convulsing while my entire left-side is in pain at a dozen spots, and more, just off a little weed.

If I let myself, I make cannabis look miraculous. It's amazing. After so long of seeing the world cloudy, one hit makes me see straight.

For the pain, I saw doctors for two years and took their medicines. They couldn't find one that works, and, within a month, I was going through very serious withdrawals and had to go back to my doctor for more medicine to calm me down from that. I had head trauma, in 1994, and not one prescription-drug did not incapacitate me.

Topamax and Baclofen were the final attempt.

I forgot to mention the (prescribed) medicine caused me to lose thirty pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by beachguy in thongs
    There is no medicine that will speed up half of my brain, kill pain signals on the other half, erase my double-vision by speeding up the pairing of images from five seconds to instant, deaden my tinnitus, restore balance to my hips, make me stand straight (and tall), be able to sit on the toilet seat without my right-leg convulsing while my entire left-side is in pain at a dozen spots, and more, just off a little weed.

If I let myself, I make cannabis look miraculous. It's amazing. After so long of seeing the world cloudy, one hit makes me see straight.

For the pain, I saw doctors for two years and took their medicines. They couldn't find one that works, and, within a month, I was going through very serious withdrawals and had to go back to my doctor for more medicine to calm me down from that. I had head trauma, in 1994, and not one prescription-drug did not incapacitate me.

Topamax and Baclofen were the final attempt.
    Your story is miraculous. I wish the government would realize that all the stuff that they consider to be "safer" than marijuana is actually a billion times more hazardous than it is. Plus to make situations worse we have people out there that go and kill for......for what? Not the marijuana itself... But the money that marijuana produces on the street. If they legalize weed all this war over the plant would stop. We have people out here that use it for medication, yet they have to still be wary when they smoke/eat it. Why? Because the government says that it is bad for you.. Well, isn't beer, and cigarettes, and stuff like that? Remember when they outlawed alcohol? Well basically same thing. The "criminals" started to make it, and make profit on it for themselves. Thus strengthening the urge to be a "gang-banger"! I live on the bad side of town. The VERY bad side of town. In fact I am the only white person on this block. Not that I am making this a racist thing, but there are shootings all the time in this neiborhood and most of which are due to drugs. Drugs that produce money. (although in my opinion marijuana isn't a drug) People listen to rap that tells them that "Being a gangsta is cool, and sell 'dope' to make money. those that don't pay have to be killed, and yada yada yada." If they legalize marijuana like they need to it will not stop all the crime, but it will decrease it. Why won't they legalize it? Because they are making too much money off it right now. Think about it.. A person gets busted for weed. (1st offense) Probation. Everytime you go to see your P.O. you have to pay them which gives money to your local government. Not to count your court cost and all that other fancy garbage. So, in short they need to legalize weed and it will cut down on murders, gangs, and drug lords.

legalization would create a bunch of room in our prison system. i think society would be less uptight. it would create A LOT of jobs and i think it would be a big step toward what freedom and america are really supposed to be.

-People should be able to do whatever they want as long as it doesnt harm anyone else.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast