Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1517 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

I remember this one time....At band camp

when we were all smoking and playing hacky sack and I started to cough really hard and accidentally hacked a lougie right in my buddies ear.... I thought he was going to kill me!

Please share your band camp stories. :jointsmile:
    McLuvin Reviewed by McLuvin on . I remember this one time....At band camp when we were all smoking and playing hacky sack and I started to cough really hard and accidentally hacked a lougie right in my buddies ear.... I thought he was going to kill me! Please share your band camp stories. :jointsmile: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Never been to band camp, but got a cigarette cherry in my eye once playing hack...Talk about ring of fire, I saw the eye from LOTR for weeks after that!

never been to band camp, but one time i coughed so hard i threw up a little in my mouth.

good one Mc....i was out golfing with my buddies and after taking a few tokes...on the next tee i hacked a lung cookie out and it landed on the teed up golf ball....my buddy wouldn't touch it...but he could not stop laughing to hit the ball straight and pulled it into the bushes...he said i wasn't gonna clean that ball, so glad its gone! :stoned: