Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1697 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Hello from Utah

Hello, I'm Teshia. Mostly I'm here to get more information about the uses of medical marijuana. I have severe carpel tunnel pains, and after researching a lot about the drug it could be a good alternative to other pain meds.

I'm an avid digital painter, so surgery is not an option for me. Cannabis isn't legal in Utah yet, so for now I'm just doing research. I've always been put off from it because of propaganda.

Does anyone know if it will help carpel tunnel? If so, what strain would be best and preferably, easy to grow?

Carpel tunnel is a degenerative nerve disease in the wrist and arms. Because of overuse, the nerves will fire when nothing is stimulating them. Its cause by constant, repetitive movements. I've had it for 8 years now and its reaching the point where medication is a must. I originally got it from learning American Sign Language to communicate with a deaf boy I dated as a kid. I no longer sign (I can't!), but I still do activities requiring detail work.

Also, on a slightly related note, I'm a bit of a guppy hobbyist, gardener, and breeder. If cannabis were legalised here I think I'd have a lot of fun playing with the genetics. Recently I just started building an aquaponics garden (hydroponics with fish), and I'm very excited to see how it turns out.

I have some videos of my progress if anyone wants to see. I plan on growing strawberries, vanilla bean and saffron. I'm hoping to sell some of the saffron to a couple of my friends who do freelance organic catering.

Anyway, enough about me! I'm thrilled to be here and I'm glad to have found such a vibrant community.

-Teshia
    Teshia Reviewed by Teshia on . Hello from Utah Hello, I'm Teshia. Mostly I'm here to get more information about the uses of medical marijuana. I have severe carpel tunnel pains, and after researching a lot about the drug it could be a good alternative to other pain meds. I'm an avid digital painter, so surgery is not an option for me. Cannabis isn't legal in Utah yet, so for now I'm just doing research. I've always been put off from it because of propaganda. Does anyone know if it will help carpel tunnel? If so, what strain would Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Hello from Utah

Welcome Teshia! Sorry to hear of your aliments, Hopefully you can gain some good knowledge here about growing, (as I have) and get yourself some good meds. There's alot of good people here with genuinely good attitudes to help you with any of your questions etc.:thumbsup:

I see your a digital painter, is that like texturing with photoshop etc? I have made and imported my textures in to Second Life and other game engines. I am presently trying to learn Maya, Zbrush, Gimp, and 3Dsmax and import models as well.

Hello from Utah

^^ Thank you for the warm welcome! Digital art is kind of a broad spectrum and can cover all of those things you mentioned and more. Mostly, I do digital painting, which is the same as painting with a real medium, but it lacks the mess (I'm very OCD about messy things). Here is my current work in progress.

I like Maya (I use Anime Studio sometimes) and I'm partial to Gimp. 3D isn't really my specialty, but I've tried things like Blender before.

Hello from Utah

Hello and welcome. If you need any meds let me know

Hello from Utah

I need "meds" new here and I don't know anyone and im not down for hangin' at a park waitin'. So where's a good place to start?

Hello from Utah

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCloud
    I need "meds" new here and I don't know anyone and im not down for hangin' at a park waitin'. So where's a good place to start?
    Shear Bros or the Kokomo Club 25th Street, Ogden

Hello from Utah

I'm glad you're here, too! Just don't bog down the forums with useless posts...like, oh, let's see now... :wtf4:

edit: sorry, I thought that the smiley face had musical notes above it.