Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1702 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Charleston. Chill with me

Yo whats good fellow herbalist, I am a SC resident just moved from the upstate to the low country, mainly mount pleasant area...Im a lil sketched out about meeting people via this message board, so im not looking to do anything "illegal" but i love to chill and have my own supply and stuff, i just dont really know anyone in the area. I "chill" everyday, and like to do stuff like fishing, basketball, xbox, football, love 60's and 70's rock, psychedelic stuff, bob marley, pretty much anything outside like hiking and boating and shit, i also got 2 dogs, a pit and a lab that would love some company...Im sayin chicks , dudes it dont matter, im just a fun guy who loves being around good people and doing really cool shit. My email, [email protected], itsa alias email of course, but if anyone seems interested just email and we can take it from there. Peace

"realize that life goes fast, its hard to make the good things last, realize the sun doesnt go down, its just a illusion caused by the world spinning round:rasta:
    lifted247 Reviewed by lifted247 on . Charleston. Chill with me Yo whats good fellow herbalist, I am a SC resident just moved from the upstate to the low country, mainly mount pleasant area...Im a lil sketched out about meeting people via this message board, so im not looking to do anything "illegal" but i love to chill and have my own supply and stuff, i just dont really know anyone in the area. I "chill" everyday, and like to do stuff like fishing, basketball, xbox, football, love 60's and 70's rock, psychedelic stuff, bob marley, pretty much anything Rating: 5
    \"I got a peaceful, easy fee lin, I know you want let me dowwwn, cause im alllll ready stanndiin, on the ground.\"

2.   Advertisements

So no responses so far, come on charleston I know yall are there The green is good the company is lacking, help me out
    \"I got a peaceful, easy fee lin, I know you want let me dowwwn, cause im alllll ready stanndiin, on the ground.\"

I have the same problem connecting with folks GVegas. I sent you an email. Even though I'm where u came from I still thought I would reach out and say hey.
    Let me know if things have gotten any better or staying the same.:hippy:
    Hope your enjoying the coast :thumbsup:

im lookin 2 man get at me i emailed u

nice to see someone in my area im in simpsonville!!!!