Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1566 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

What you grownin this season?

Im growing some ak48 and some bag seed right new but Im in the process of ordering some og kush and
    Some dutch blueberry. I am also going to get grand daddy purp for my girl to help her sleep at night
    Super silver haze and strawberry cough. Between the both of us we cam have 24

I've got 3 Urkles, 2 White Rhinos, 3 Purple Kush, 4 Grandaddy Purples, 3 Girlscout Cookies, 2 Blue Dreams and 2 Trainwrecks. I've been growing for apx 5 years and this year I scrapped all and started fresh with all new clones. ( Dispensary bought ). Unfortunately the dispensary i went to keeps their lights on 24 hours. ( this makes it hard for outdoor growers ). Apx half of clones have gone into budding stage due to shorter days. Looks like i gotta get some lights in order to get back to vegetative cycle. this sucks. BUT ~ may i say all the little clones not only smell great they're looking sticky potent. I pray I can get them back to vegetative stage.

I have a couple of dozen or so seeds starting for indoors, two good indica dominant strains. For outdoors I just ordered a gram of Outdoor European Mix Seeds from Mr. Nice Seed Auction.

Alright, I know this is an old thread, so lets see if we can breath a little more life into it.

I'm doing a full crop of white widow
    I'm breeding white widow x pineapple express x bigbud
    So I've got all those going.

I've got a DP mom, C99 Mom, Cindy Express Mom (personal strain), BB mom, WW mom, and a snowcap mom.

I'm planning on doing 10 clones of each and vegging them out a few weeks before I put them out.

Quote Originally Posted by mrchocolate
    :hippy:Me my self I got one girl and two unknown hopen they girls to/ My brother just caught a special and got 30 seeds for $75. :rastasmoke:I got some bag seeds right now, dont know what I ant to grow at the moment, any ideas:jointsmile:
    Oracle Bud,Snoop Dog Power Kush,Blueberry,NYC Sour Diesel, L.A. Confidential, Jack Herrer,and Purple Kush

Humboldt royal, Canadian med, royal x diesel x Canadian

7.   Advertisements

Current Veg:
    • OG Kush x1
    • Kush n' Cheese x1
    • LA Chocholate x1

Current Bloom:
    • Northern Lights x2
    • Blue Berry Cheesecake x1
    • Chocolope x1