Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1679 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

What you grownin this season?

:hippy:Me my self I got one girl and two unknown hopen they girls to/ My brother just caught a special and got 30 seeds for $75. :rastasmoke:I got some bag seeds right now, dont know what I ant to grow at the moment, any ideas:jointsmile:
    mrchocolate Reviewed by mrchocolate on . What you grownin this season? :hippy:Me my self I got one girl and two unknown hopen they girls to/ My brother just caught a special and got 30 seeds for $75. :rastasmoke:I got some bag seeds right now, dont know what I ant to grow at the moment, any ideas:jointsmile: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

got some F2 Toxic Blue growing right now. really nice stuff. :thumbsup:

Cough, Sour Diesel, Northern Lights, Querkle, Maui wowie, Great white, white widow, DJ Blue Berry.... I like variety

Purple Diesel, and Banana Kush. anyone ever grow banana kush? that plant is strange it grows like a bush.

:rastasmoke:Banana kush? I aint ever heard 0f that be4, did y0u search it be4 y0u g0t the seeds. can y0u p0st a pic, I wanna see h0w it l00k. S0unds like it gr0ws like Ch0c0l0pe aka D line.:jointsmile:

A j0rd0713, h0w d0es that Maui w0wie gr0ws? My c0usin up in alaska said it sm0kes w0nderful:rastasmoke:

Quote Originally Posted by mrchocolate
    A j0rd0713, h0w d0es that Maui w0wie gr0ws? My c0usin up in alaska said it sm0kes w0nderful:rastasmoke:

My first Maui wowie...I'll let you know in a few weeks It is growing like a champ though...nice looking plants

Quote Originally Posted by Jord0713
    Cough, Sour Diesel, Northern Lights, Querkle, Maui wowie, Great white, white widow, DJ Blue Berry.... I like variety
    Querkle is one of my favorites! Tried growing it my second round, but ended up with powdered mold! I plan on trying it again in the future...great bud! now I have white widow and blue dream that i am almost ready to harvest.

Next round i'm thinking about blue dream again (it's a great strain to grow) and maybe some super silver haze....or a nice purple kush! :jointsmile:

i will post pics soon. I have the purple diesel going now the banana kush is tiny. I got it at a dispensary in CA. You will see in the pics how strange this plant is. its good you reminded me. i do want to start uploading my pics. Wait. i mite have an old pic from my first grow.

thats not a great pic i will take one of this grow when they get bigger so you can see what i mean.

For out in the fields we put together a Maui bloodweed female (sativa), A sour diesel female(indica), and a strain we call strawberry guava females(sativa), and pollenated them with a White Widow male (sativa). For around the house I have some Jack Herer (sp), and some Afgani Hashbud, some Nightshade and a Thai/skunk mix and ATF/G13.

And the icing on the cake is a few years ago I sent a friend in Calif some of my special Maui Red Hair seeds. Year after that we lost the strain. Rats got into my seeds. Friend kept strain going for three years and we just got some of our seeds back. Now we have it here at the exact place where we started the strain. It was somthing special then and I just put them all into the ground.
    Wonderful Things Happen When You Plant The Seeds Of Distrust In A Garden Of Assholes

http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...-grow-log.html...long season 2010

http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...-part-two.html...short season 2010-2011

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast