Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1687 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

What you grownin this season?

RockLock and Some type of bagseed that has been better then awesome for me. Her growth is better then my seeds from greenhouse

A lonely kushberry x skunk clone , will probably be 1.5oz or so...I have a few reserve seeds ready for when I can start again.

3.   Advertisements

im growin outdoors-4 clone purple kush,2 clone bubba kush,10 feminized
    master kush seeds,2 clones mazar and 7 satori from seed.

Currently I have Chocolope, Blueberry, Satoti, Northern Lights, Master Kush, LA Confidential, Power Kush, and Blue Hash Plant in flower.

In Veg we have Chocolope, Master Kush, Northern Lights, Blueberry, Bubba Kush, Kings Kush, Afghani #1, Sensi Hash Plant, Maple Leaf Indica, Black Domina, and Super Lemon Haze.

A little for everybody's taste.

Quote Originally Posted by ditdotter
    Currently I have Chocolope, Blueberry, Satoti, Northern Lights, Master Kush, LA Confidential, Power Kush, and Blue Hash Plant in flower.

In Veg we have Chocolope, Master Kush, Northern Lights, Blueberry, Bubba Kush, Kings Kush, Afghani #1, Sensi Hash Plant, Maple Leaf Indica, Black Domina, and Super Lemon Haze.

A little for everybody's taste.
    I wish I had the room to grow that much...and that my utility bills wouldn't go through the roof if I tried to grow that many. OTOH, the 2 or 3 plants that I do grow to finish will yield a 1/2 pound or better each.

Quote Originally Posted by mrchocolate
    UUUMMMMMMMMMM how is that strawberry guava?:rastasmoke:
    If you ever get to my neck of the woods give me a call. Be happy to test some and you can tell me. The reason we threw that in is the strain originally came from out in the rainforest, and is very mold resistant. It grows well in high humidity (and 150+) inches of rain a year.

Another question. Do you define Maui Wowie as a specific strain, or any seed that comes from here? Not a big deal, just curious.
    Wonderful Things Happen When You Plant The Seeds Of Distrust In A Garden Of Assholes

http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...-grow-log.html...long season 2010

http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...-part-two.html...short season 2010-2011

What you grownin this season? ~ Not sure, got seeds from random bag, one looks very full and huge fan leaves, the other is just skinny fan leaves and really sharp jags on the end of the leaves, (never seen this sharp and deep of jagged-edge). But super stoked that soon will be getting some clones of Pure Power Plant, White Widow and hopefully Afghan X Moroco X Sadu - wow been meaning to get new pics up and just been too busy with the clinic now open and stuff.

Just harvested one of my 3 in flowering and got about 3 OZ. (not bad for this little guy) I LST'd it just about to death and was so beautiful (looked like it had 8 tops) !! only 3 1/2 ft tall.
    I really want to find some ATF, haven't smoked that in 14 yrs. got to try G13 & Herijuana... both lived up to the hype ! next stop is Green Crack

Quote Originally Posted by oldhaole
    If you ever get to my neck of the woods give me a call. Be happy to test some and you can tell me. The reason we threw that in is the strain originally came from out in the rainforest, and is very mold resistant. It grows well in high humidity (and 150+) inches of rain a year.

Another question. Do you define Maui Wowie as a specific strain, or any seed that comes from here? Not a big deal, just curious.
    :wtfut of the rainforest? Are we still talkin about Mary J my friend? If so how did yall find her?

Quote Originally Posted by 4harley
    im growin outdoors-4 clone purple kush,2 clone bubba kush,10 feminized
    master kush seeds,2 clones mazar and 7 satori from seed.
    LOL you got a kush season growin over there aint it my friend?:rastasmoke:

Quote Originally Posted by Mississippi Steve
    I wish I had the room to grow that much...and that my utility bills wouldn't go through the roof if I tried to grow that many. OTOH, the 2 or 3 plants that I do grow to finish will yield a 1/2 pound or better each.
    I can but it would only be one girl per strain and I would most likely cut of the head once it reaches a height that I would like:rastasmoke: Cant remember when I have a str8 up grow think I was growin that POG(Pot Of Gold).

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast