Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1618 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

What you grownin this season?

right now, ive got 6 U2 kush, 1 OG X martian kush,2 blueberry,1 fruitloops/white widow cross, 1 fruitloops,and 4 grand daddy purples.......all females

the 6 U2s are flowering, as well is the martian kush. the martian and one of the U2s has had 2 branches apiece seeded with seed grown purple kush male pollen, so should get some good beans from them.

2.   Advertisements

Currently I have two phenos of f2 querkle, blueberry jam female to a white widow male, romulan/super silver haze, burmese, white russian female to a afghani male, purple kush, island sweet skunk, and finally I have a purple kush female to a super silver haze male. I call this one wild magnolia, this plant is a resin stud.

Quote Originally Posted by Jord0713
    My first Maui wowie...I'll let you know in a few weeks It is growing like a champ though...nice looking plants
    Um you got a growlog and pikz posted on line yet, I show would like to see that girl blumm like that beautiful flower she is:rasta:

Quote Originally Posted by moody420
    Querkle is one of my favorites! Tried growing it my second round, but ended up with powdered mold! I plan on trying it again in the future...great bud! now I have white widow and blue dream that i am almost ready to harvest.

Next round i'm thinking about blue dream again (it's a great strain to grow) and maybe some super silver haze....or a nice purple kush! :jointsmile:
    Um never heard of Blue Dream, how does it grow? Do you have a grow log and pikz?:rastasmoke:

Quote Originally Posted by Jord0713
    Cough, Sour Diesel, Northern Lights, Querkle, Maui wowie, Great white, white widow, DJ Blue Berry.... I like variety
    Heard and seen everything but Querkie & Cough, can you post a pik Jord0713? I would love to see how them girls look:rasta:imp:

Quote Originally Posted by demoreal
    i will post pics soon. I have the purple diesel going now the banana kush is tiny. I got it at a dispensary in CA. You will see in the pics how strange this plant is. its good you reminded me. i do want to start uploading my pics. Wait. i mite have an old pic from my first grow.

thats not a great pic i will take one of this grow when they get bigger so you can see what i mean.
    Um I cant wait, I been wantin to look at a good grow of that banana kush:rastasmoke: heard she grows wild is it true?

Quote Originally Posted by oldhaole
    For out in the fields we put together a Maui bloodweed female (sativa), A sour diesel female(indica), and a strain we call strawberry guava females(sativa), and pollenated them with a White Widow male (sativa). For around the house I have some Jack Herer (sp), and some Afgani Hashbud, some Nightshade and a Thai/skunk mix and ATF/G13.

And the icing on the cake is a few years ago I sent a friend in Calif some of my special Maui Red Hair seeds. Year after that we lost the strain. Rats got into my seeds. Friend kept strain going for three years and we just got some of our seeds back. Now we have it here at the exact place where we started the strain. It was somthing special then and I just put them all into the ground.
    UUUMMMMMMMMMM how is that strawberry guava?:rastasmoke:

Quote Originally Posted by muordeeb
    Currently I have two phenos of f2 querkle, blueberry jam female to a white widow male, romulan/super silver haze, burmese, white russian female to a afghani male, purple kush, island sweet skunk, and finally I have a purple kush female to a super silver haze male. I call this one wild magnolia, this plant is a resin stud.
    :wtfurple kush female to a super silver haze male. I call this one wild magnolia. Man that sounds real fruity, how is it growin?:jointsmile::rastasmoke::rasta:

Arizona Delight, from clone
    Gsus, from clone
    Luang Prabang, from seed
    Afghanica, from clone
    unknown bag seed

Anyone LST'ing Luang Prabang
    in bubble buckets with hps?
    Any tips?

Found some 30 year old seeds
    that I've had since I was in
    Arizona and pre-sensi where you
    rolled the seeds out tipping a
    cover from a shoe box, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by bridge4
    Arizona Delight, from clone
    Gsus, from clone
    Luang Prabang, from seed
    Afghanica, from clone
    unknown bag seed

Anyone LST'ing Luang Prabang
    in bubble buckets with hps?
    Any tips?

Found some 30 year old seeds
    that I've had since I was in
    Arizona and pre-sensi where you
    rolled the seeds out tipping a
    cover from a shoe box, etc.
    Have you germinated any of the 30 year old ones? Inquiring minds would like to know.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast