Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1678 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Loose Change-911 was an inside job.

9/11 Truthers......meet your leaders.

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Trichome
    One can attempt to point fingers at a variety of sources but beyond the intelligence ineptitude and the liberal ego acting for years like we are invulnerable to radicals, the fault lies with the muslim extremists.
    I tend to look at the bigger picture in this case, which is that there wouldn't be Muslim extremists if it weren't for U.S. foreign policy, run by, in my opinion, Christian extremists (Early Christians were pacifists). I don't think people hate America because it's a 'free' country.

So using a common weapon as an example...(truck bomb at the Federal Building in OK) you are implying diesel gas and ammonium nitrate traces deduct explosives? You certain you can't have the same two in a given vicinity without illicit intent? (what's a farm tractor run on, and what could it be spreading as a good source of nitrogen?)

What kinds of businesses would have chemicals that when mixed might indicate foul-play? What with jet fuels and lubricants, back-up diesel genetator fuel, perhaps a maintenance storage room or two on each floor, money laundry facilities...I'm sure you could find traces of many combustables.
    I thought nano-thermite could only be produced by nano-technology? Can it be proven that nano-thermite is a product of burning building falling down on a bunch of random chemicals?

Were the USA encouraging the freaks to strike, why pass the Patriot Act at all? Especially pre 9-11.
    Again, my view of U.S. foreign policy is that they do encourage extremism. Passing The Patriot Act, illegal wiretapping, taking away the rights of citizens, just adds to the conspiracy. This again goes back to the control thing.

If you want us to be hit, and we're in on it...why bother monitor the bad guys through legislation? A simple phone call is all that's necessary to co-ordinate.
    Phone calls were made, and people were gagged. There were whistle-blowers, and you can see their testimonies in front of hearings.

You make good points, but I don't think either of us qualified to prove or disprove all of the claims made by both sides. So for now, I'm just sitting on the sidelines, but still asking questions

Quote Originally Posted by Islandborn
    Wasn't "loose change" created by four 20 year old kids in his moms basement apartment?

Here is a video showing these creators and some background so all these folks see who is being talked about in reality

YouTube - 9/11 Truthers: Meet the Creators of "Loose Change"

Wow.....some real educated folks.....or kooks if you prefer.
    How is this a credible source of information? Truthers are said to watch too many YouTube vids, now they are being used against them?

Einstein flunked high school. Heh, these guys are no Einsteins, but really... they don't have all the answers either.

I agree....loose change was a joke.

And a small fraction of the muslim community were radical islamo nutjobs LONG before the United States even existed....like thousands of years before the U.S. existed. Facts are Facts.:thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by Islandborn
    And a small fraction of the muslim community were radical islamo nutjobs LONG before the United States even existed
    And they were carrying out massive terrorist attacks on far away foreign lands also? Islam is only 1300 years old.

Remember...the fire didn't need to get hot enough to melt the steel, but just hot enough to bend it beyond load-bearing limits.
    But the fire was only contained in the upper stories, why would the entire structure below it 'collapse' when it has been successfully bearing the entire weight of the towers for decades?

Ever seen a concrete block explode? I have. The gasses inside expand tremendously when subjected to fire.
    Yes, but what about the steel core of the building, why did that 'explode' into a million pieces? By the way are you a physicist, structural engineer or architect?

Quote Originally Posted by bigtopsfinn
    Einstein flunked high school. Heh, these guys are no Einsteins, but really... they don't have all the answers either.
    Albert Einstein, Plagiarist of the Century

It is the "victors" who write the history books.
    [SIZE=\"5\"]DVX MEA [COLOR=\"Red\"]LVX[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Regarding your nano-thermite...(or was it paint?)

British Institute of Nanotechnology: Military Involved in 9/11 - iTulip.com
    Democratic Underground - 9 Scientists Misidentify Paint Chips As "Nano-thermite" - Democratic Underground

And there's more if you'd care to do any research yourself rather than relying on the blogsites.

We could go line by line with your examples, but my wife just woke up. Perhaps later...:thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Trichome
    Regarding your nano-thermite...(or was it paint?)

British Institute of Nanotechnology: Military Involved in 9/11 - iTulip.com
    Democratic Underground - 9 Scientists Misidentify Paint Chips As "Nano-thermite" - Democratic Underground

And there's more if you'd care to do any research yourself rather than relying on the blogsites.

We could go line by line with your examples, but my wife just woke up. Perhaps later...:thumbsup:
    Aren't those blog sites?

And that information wasn't from a blog site, but from a Danish TV interview with the head of the study. I saw those pictures, I'm not a nano-physicist, but they don't look anything alike to me... but wtf do I know

I also have better things to do than sit here arguing I'd like to leave it at "we have a difference of opinion", hope that's OK with you...

Happy growing :jointsmile:

Lol...I'm ok with that. Just been slow in the growing rooms, thought I'd freelance a bit. :thumbsup:

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast