Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1666 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Loose Change-911 was an inside job.

sorry beachguy but i didn't understand any of what you said??

Its important during these troubled times to not a believe a single bit of information that the government is releasing to the public. Whether its just employement figures or possible terrorism. None of them are to be trusted at this time. It will even get worse as the western civilizations economies continue to slide into a depression. They will say anything to try and get you from thinking about the people who really caused all the problems.

3.   Advertisements

A very long time ago the chief of the tribe in the cave was probably the strongest of the tribe. You can bet that he was able to manipulate the weaker members of his clan. Nothing has changed since that day to this one. Except that the chiefs just got a lot better at controling the tribes. Just my 2cts on an old thread that just won't die. My thought is that while we argue about which acts of the various governments look like our best bet for busting them on it, they still have the power and it's use will only be in the service of those with the power.

Wow did I seem down when I reread my own post! I do feel that if the 'stastus quo" continues things will be bad, but I think when you know that there are a lot of like minded men and women on these very boards and elsewhere who feel as strongly as you do that there IS a better way you can't help but feel hopeful.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314