Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1490 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I am all moved in!

Got myself here and settled in Rio Rancho, wow really nice geography here.

Tried too late at the DMV today, it was a pretty LONG waiting scene, going to try again Monday morning to get my driver's license.

Meet with my new Onc on Monday and hope to get my rec, I'll be doing my Chemo treatments just 2 days after on Wednesday.

Anyway, I'm almost there!
    Anonymouse Reviewed by Anonymouse on . I am all moved in! Got myself here and settled in Rio Rancho, wow really nice geography here. Tried too late at the DMV today, it was a pretty LONG waiting scene, going to try again Monday morning to get my driver's license. Meet with my new Onc on Monday and hope to get my rec, I'll be doing my Chemo treatments just 2 days after on Wednesday. Anyway, I'm almost there! Rating: 5
    Get seeds, learn to garden and take control of your medication.

2.   Advertisements

I am all moved in!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouse

Tried too late at the DMV today, it was a pretty LONG waiting scene, going to try again Monday morning to get my driver's license.

Meet with my new Onc on Monday and hope to get my rec, I'll be doing my Chemo treatments just 2 days after on Wednesday.

Mouse...congratulations on closing on your home!

I really hope that your oncologist can help you through this all....cancer is a devastating disease that I could not imagine having to deal with. I wish you the BEST in your chemo treatments and PLEASE let us know how you are doing with that....

WELCOME to New Mexico!!!!!! Keep your spirits up as best as you can and disregard the "windy season" that will start in a week or two...something we all have to deal with here but well worth putting up with for the rest of the year!

I am all moved in!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouse

Welcome! I really hope you fall in love with our beautiful state. Asi es Nuevo Mexico!

I am all moved in!

Welp, had a nice weekend. Went down to a store called AHL supply and it had a lot of things I think I will need in the near future. The guys were very cool and helpful, I've never gardened before so it's going to be fun and challenging.

I am doing pretty well, got Dx'd 6 months ago and started Chemo in mid-december after a couple of surgeries. I am just on the other side of mid-way through, should wrap up in mid-may and that will be that we hope.

But wow, to smoke a little looking at that mountain is sublime. I am going to like living here very much. Will update on my visit tomorrow!

I am all moved in!

Mouse,

There is an AHL store off of San Mateo (east side of Albuquerque) and one off of Coors (west side)....if you live in RR then the west side location would be closer.

I will keep you in my thoughts with your illness. Wish you the best and again Welcome!

I am all moved in!

Welcome to New Mexico you picked a great time of year to move here. AHL is a great store they have 2 stores in albuquerque, Santa Fe hydroponics is a great store for patients you get a discount if you have your med card the owner is cool and he knows alot. :rastasmoke::rastasmoke:

I am all moved in!

See how cool New Mexico folks are?

I am all moved in!

Well, had my welcome visit to my new Onc. Went through everything with him and he says he's going to fill out the rec. form. Had to leave it with him but he has not gone over all my records, I'll pick up the rec. during my drip on Wednesday.

One thing I'm wondering, when it comes to the personal production license, do you have to wait for medical patient approval first? I noticed it wants your Cannibis program ID number on the form.

I am all moved in!

Mouse,

I have chatted with several folks on this subject and the NMDOH does need your patient number. Several folks here I believe submitted them at the same time. I think that BedrockBob may have done this already and hopefully he will chime in to help!

I hope the doc visits went well....

Sandia

I am all moved in!

When I went through the process,I had to get another form to fill out after I got my card.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast