Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1651 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Just saying high!

Hello...o...o..o!
    I'm from NE Nebraska. I'm old and in pain. Would like to end the alcohol monopoly with adding a safer choice, cannabis. Since I'm old, I would except med.mj. for now. Being an agricultrial state, and not growing hemp is a sad deal. I heard the farmers in Canada are getting $200,000 an acre for hemp seeds. Prohibition of cannabis is STUPID, insanely stupid.
    Grandma111 Reviewed by Grandma111 on . Just saying high! Hello...o...o..o! I'm from NE Nebraska. I'm old and in pain. Would like to end the alcohol monopoly with adding a safer choice, cannabis. Since I'm old, I would except med.mj. for now. Being an agricultrial state, and not growing hemp is a sad deal. I heard the farmers in Canada are getting $200,000 an acre for hemp seeds. Prohibition of cannabis is STUPID, insanely stupid. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Just saying high!

High back atcha and welcome to da board.
    Spent some time in Pawnee county Nebraska one harvest season.
    21 days of seperate confinement.

Had some interesting conversations with the sherriff who wore Osh-Kosh b'gosh, called the bone of contention, marry, jew, anna.:wtf:

Big Aloha.

Weezard

Just saying high!

Hi...Welcome Grandma111...:thumbsup:..
    ...'take a walk on the wild side'...grow your own; it's worth the risk, if you have the facilities...:jointsmile:..61 & still growing

Just saying high!

Hi:
    I am in Omaha Nebraska right now and I have a dispensary in Fort Collins Colorado. Email me for some good information for help with pain. I am here for a short visit only. [email protected]