Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1455 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Medical Marijuana Compliance And Education Business Seminar

The Green School Presents: Medical Marijuana Compliance And... - Eventbrite

What: The Green School is holding another informative medical marijuana compliance and education business seminar on April 24,2010!

Where: Denver,CO

Time: 9:00am-6:00pm

Why:
    The Green School was envisioned to insure the ultimate standard of value, education, and direct training for the medical marijuana medicinal field. Due in part of passing of Amendment 20, proposition 215 and SB 420 in the state of Colorado, the medical medicinal marijuana field is growing faster than ever.

There are currently over 300 dispensaries in Colorado, and that number is sure to rise. The Green School offers an inclusive opportunity to learn from an authoritative staff and network of professionals in the industry. Our one day seminars and trainings are designed to give you the compliance information you need. Our staff and team of professionals are here to guide you every step along the way.

We keep it SIMPLE! Whether you want to open a medical marijuana dispensary, learn more about the industry, become a patient or just be in compliance, the green school will provide you with all the tools you need in order to meet your goals. Our curriculum was specifically designed to teach you how to become a compliant under current state of Colorado guidelines.

The green school is dedicated to providing the best education and information to its students/ patients while providing the framework needed to operate in compliance and
    helping grow a new American industry. Classes are filling fast so reserve your seat today! Just follow the link below!

**Bonus offer for Forum members! Just type in "thegreenschool" in the discount field at registration and receive 10% off your ticket price!!! Act now, offer valid for a limited time!

To register, go to The Green School Presents: Medical Marijuana Compliance And... - Eventbrite.

(Don't forget to check out our website at www.thegreenschoolonline.com)
    thegreenschool Reviewed by thegreenschool on . Medical Marijuana Compliance And Education Business Seminar The Green School Presents: Medical Marijuana Compliance And... - Eventbrite What: The Green School is holding another informative medical marijuana compliance and education business seminar on April 24,2010! Where: Denver,CO Time: 9:00am-6:00pm Why: The Green School was envisioned to insure the ultimate standard of value, education, and direct training for the medical marijuana medicinal field. Due in part of passing of Amendment 20, proposition 215 and SB 420 in the state of Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Seems to me things are changing so rapidly that one week you might be up to date on the latest laws, regulation, rules, licenses, etc. and the next week it changes.

I think I'll wait until after HB1284 is voted on before I spend $200.00+ for any seminar.

How nice....people can plug their 420 businesses in this forum. everyone except me, thats is. look at 420 College.

I assume you saw these posts are almost 2 years old? We're not aware that this school even exists.