Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1139 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SouthEast New Mexico

Hi All,

Somebody should think about opening up a medical grow-op in the southeast area! It would help alot of the medical users in SE! Also There is no checkpoints in the SE. Because medical users half to stop at the checkpoint and risk getting the medicine tooken away and charged. And it would help lower the cost of gas and traveling for patients. And might be more money for the medical grow and despencery! And as for board members i think there will be medical users interested to sign up if it would help them and new mexico's medical users.

This is just an idea i thought somebody might want to look into.
    NEWMEXICO420 Reviewed by NEWMEXICO420 on . SouthEast New Mexico Hi All, Somebody should think about opening up a medical grow-op in the southeast area! It would help alot of the medical users in SE! Also There is no checkpoints in the SE. Because medical users half to stop at the checkpoint and risk getting the medicine tooken away and charged. And it would help lower the cost of gas and traveling for patients. And might be more money for the medical grow and despencery! And as for board members i think there will be medical users interested to sign up Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

SouthEast New Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by NEWMEXICO420
    Hi All,

Somebody should think about opening up a medical grow-op in the southeast area! It would help alot of the medical users in SE! Also There is no checkpoints in the SE. Because medical users half to stop at the checkpoint and risk getting the medicine tooken away and charged. And it would help lower the cost of gas and traveling for patients. And might be more money for the medical grow and despencery! And as for board members i think there will be medical users interested to sign up if it would help them and new mexico's medical users.

What's in it for me? Ha ha, just kidding.

I remember once long ago I was traveling down I-10 in So. NM with my French girlfriend. As we approached the check point down there, I started teasing her, and telling her I was going to tell the border patrol that she was illegal. Well that was a mistake. She cut me off for 2 weeks. OUCH!

Any way, it does seem that the more rural areas of NM are very underserved in the area of MMJ. That may be expected in a program so young. I would assume that the bigger cities would get served first because there are more people. Then as time passes, the rest of the state would get clinics/coops or some thing. It's going to take people like NEWMEXICO420 voicing their concerns to get it done.

Question for NEWMEXICO420. Have you thought of doing this for your community yourself?

SouthEast New Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by NEWMEXICO420
    Hi All,

Why not do that yourself?

SouthEast New Mexico

Posted that last before I read pepurr's response.

Great minds and all that.......

SouthEast New Mexico

Im way down for having something down here. It's a 5 to 6 hour drive for me from here to Alb. or Santa Fe and even though Ill make the drive if I have to, I really don't want to, especially if Ive got 2 ounces on me, lol.

SouthEast New Mexico

Why not order from the two Producers that deliver?
    It's cheaper than buying the gasoline.

SouthEast New Mexico

YES i have thought about it But i got NO money to spend for it. It would be nice to grow for the state.

SouthEast New Mexico

I could go for some delivery, but what about when those 2 run out? Then again, I have seen yall saying that all 5 run out pretty quickly. For me, that's just an incentive to have another producer in the state. More producers = less time going crazy trying to find some smoke in a dry spell.

SouthEast New Mexico

Yup thats a fact FIRE. Another one would be good to serve the southeast Area!

SouthEast New Mexico

Not to mention the south central area of the state.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast