Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1666 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How Feasible is it to be a Caregiver

Quote Originally Posted by oldhaole
    Right...Actualy your wife could also be a caregiver too. Find a patient for her too. House takes half.

Of course the usual caveat applies, Know who you are bringing into your house. Get a big old board, paint it white and put your numbers on them in your garden. Put them in groups of 7 with its own number.
    Will do Im moveing this month anyways I have an opintment with my doc in a few days, to change my address, and Im taking my paitent to verifi everything is legal,,,,,,,,,,, Im defenatly going to keep them in groups of 7 thanks for the aidvise,,,,,,,,,,,chris:jointsmile:

2.   Advertisements

I could use a caregiver so lemme know ok thanks aloha

That's the only catch. You can not live on Oahu, and have your caregiver live on Kauai. So if your looking for a caregiver we need to know what island you will be living on.

Apparently it is illegal to move medicine interisland. For now. Right now we have a court case going thru the system. Two people were caught taking their medicine thru the airport, going interisland. The Dept of Public Safety has ruled that they were not breaking the law and were within their rights.
    Prosecuter ain't going along, so it's in the judges hands.

With our new governor. I predict things will change again. For the better.

Quote Originally Posted by oldhaole
    As a patient you must grow your own.....7 plants.
    At the same time you may be a caregiver for one patient...another 7.
    Wife (lives with me) is a patient......7 more.
    She is the caregiver for another patient.....7 more.

Thats what I did this year. 28 legal trees. Choppers stopped by and counted. No sweat. See ya.

Post your numbers clearly. Plant in groups of 7. Don't confuse them.

Now let's go nuts.... I rent a room to a couple of MMJ patients. Since they legaly live on my property they can both supply themselves. 7 + 7 =14.
    And they both be can also be caregivers. Another 14.

Seen it done. On the blue card you can grow your own or give that priviledge to another. 7 plants.

So you can be a patient. or a patient/caregiver. or a caregiver. Any way you get 7.
    when they stopped by did they say anything about what stages the plants are in? and about the size?

They count from the air.

Hawaii courts have yet to rule on the definition of immature plant. No court wants to touch it. There not going to split hairs. So you get 7....how big they get is up to you.

As a rule Green Harvest won't even mess with you if you are growing a legal 7

If they want to come in on my property, that's another story....

better have a search warrant.

thanks that sounds good to me
    i have not been flown over in at least 3months hope they are finally stoping

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12