Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1600 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How Feasible is it to be a Caregiver

Aloha,

Currently living in Atlanta GA and looking to move home after being laid off. I have a permanent and severe lower back condition with continuous pain. I also have chronic Irritable Bowel Syndrome, which is accompanied by severe nausea.

I'm origianlly from Oahu, went to school with Obama, but Honolulu is too crowded for me now. I don't know how realistic it is, but what are the chances of being a caregiver and patient. Plenty pilikia? Too much restriction?

I do have a green thumb and have been growing for years. I'm just trying to see how "real" it is to grow, provide and smoke pakalolo.

Mahalo
    Motdot Reviewed by Motdot on . How Feasible is it to be a Caregiver Aloha, Currently living in Atlanta GA and looking to move home after being laid off. I have a permanent and severe lower back condition with continuous pain. I also have chronic Irritable Bowel Syndrome, which is accompanied by severe nausea. I'm origianlly from Oahu, went to school with Obama, but Honolulu is too crowded for me now. I don't know how realistic it is, but what are the chances of being a caregiver and patient. Plenty pilikia? Too much restriction? I do have a green Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

You can't be a caregiver and a patient. According to the Narcotics Enforcement Division which over sees the program a Caregiver can only care for one patient including himself. Meaning 7 for both Caregiver and Patient not 7 each.

Quote Originally Posted by DrRecommended
    You can't be a caregiver and a patient. According to the Narcotics Enforcement Division which over sees the program a Caregiver can only care for one patient including himself. Meaning 7 for both Caregiver and Patient not 7 each.
    But if you have a blue card, and you are a care giver you can have 14 plants 7, 7 per person, that is only with 2 cards

humm I need to figure this out cause im a patient and a caregiver, need to ask my doctor next time I go:thumbsup:

I wish what DrRecommended said is wrong, but my MMJ doctor told me the same - I could not be caregiver AND patient at same time.

so this is what im gonna do tell my patient to just disclose on the blue card where his or her plants, are, this dosenot mean they have to come water them it just means that thats were there plants are, just a technocalody,, easy to fix,,,,,,,,,chris

As a patient you must grow your own.....7 plants.
    At the same time you may be a caregiver for one patient...another 7.
    Wife (lives with me) is a patient......7 more.
    She is the caregiver for another patient.....7 more.

Thats what I did this year. 28 legal trees. Choppers stopped by and counted. No sweat. See ya.

Post your numbers clearly. Plant in groups of 7. Don't confuse them.

Now let's go nuts.... I rent a room to a couple of MMJ patients. Since they legaly live on my property they can both supply themselves. 7 + 7 =14.
    And they both be can also be caregivers. Another 14.

Seen it done. On the blue card you can grow your own or give that priviledge to another. 7 plants.

So you can be a patient. or a patient/caregiver. or a caregiver. Any way you get 7.

Quote Originally Posted by oldhaole
    As a patient you must grow your own.....7 plants.
    At the same time you may be a caregiver for one patient...another 7.
    Wife (lives with me) is a patient......7 more.
    She is the caregiver for another patient.....7 more.

Thats what I did this year. 28 legal trees. Choppers stopped by and counted. No sweat. See ya.

Post your numbers clearly. Plant in groups of 7. Don't confuse them.

Now let's go nuts.... I rent a room to a couple of MMJ patients. Since they legaly live on my property they can both supply themselves. 7 + 7 =14.
    And they both be can also be caregivers. Another 14.

Seen it done. On the blue card you can grow your own or give that priviledge to another. 7 plants.

So you can be a patient. or a patient/caregiver. or a caregiver. Any way you get 7.
    Ok cause me and my wife both have, cards, and we have a total of 14 plants, but if my friend puts on there card that his/orher plants are located at my address, and keeps the blue card at my location I can have 21 total RIGHT?,,,,chris

This is getting really confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by seyaat420
    Ok cause me and my wife both have, cards, and we have a total of 14 plants, but if my friend puts on there card that his/orher plants are located at my address, and keeps the blue card at my location I can have 21 total RIGHT?,,,,chris
    Right...Actualy your wife could also be a caregiver too. Find a patient for her too. House takes half.

Of course the usual caveat applies, Know who you are bringing into your house. Get a big old board, paint it white and put your numbers on them in your garden. Put them in groups of 7 with its own number.

Ok, I'm getting it, I tink.

I can be a caregiver on another's card.
    I just could not be a caregiver on my patient card, at the same time, on the same card.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast